General The Board & Senior Management

Jesus. You'd think they could have typed the text out properly.

Still, it's nice to see the puppets are still working to move engagement away from the club's executives.

Don’t hold your breath. Not with Tim (nice but dim) Williams running the show.
People used to have a pop at Karl for saying people would be announced in the next 24-48 hours and nothing happened.
The same is happening again with Des saying contracts are to be signed in the next 24-48 hours but then we don’t hear anything.

There is a common denominator in all of this and that is Tim Williams and Grant Ferguson…

Never known the names of analysts that worked for the club before so not sure why everyone is obsessed with this one?

How does this new role differ from the SLO, what will Andy’s role now be?
What changes can we expect to see with this new role?

Jim Goddard will be Andy Taylor's line manager. How their roles will differ or what to expect are things that OUSP will be asking both Jim and Andy at our meeting next week.

If there are any specific questions you (or others) want asking then please message me or email ouspinfo@gmail.com on this matter or any other.

Jim Goddard will be Andy Taylor's line manager. How their roles will differ or what to expect are things that OUSP will be asking both Jim and Andy at our meeting next week.

If there are any specific questions you (or others) want asking then please message me or email ouspinfo@gmail.com on this matter or any other.
I will be sending an email tomorrow with various points.

Whose idea was it to get the fire blasters in when we played Derby last week?

On another note, anyone know who exactly is responsible for the overflow carpark behind the old bingo hall? That is an absolute disgrace these days, no lights working, trees and bushes obstructing spaces, potholes half a foot deep and cars parked with no consideration as you can't see the lines anymore.

I don't normally park there by the way but I was running late and wouldn't have made it in time had I parked where I normally do.
Most of the car parks got transferred to a different company out of Stadco. A Jersey company if I recall.

Presume there is some period of grace when you hand your notice in and there is a public announcement like when we do all the photocalls for players who have been training / around the building already

Back
Top Bottom