Tariqe Fosu

Interestingly the photo of him in an Oxford shirt looks like it was taken at the training ground, if he’s in Portugal that must’ve been taken last week. I wonder why the announcement was delayed until today..?

I wonder if there’s a little bit of stage managing going on to excite the fans and a player is going to be unveiled every day? ?

Probably, I remember Ian Lenagan doing that in his day.

Contracts run out at the end of June so they could not announce it before.

• React
Reactions: Ian
A good signing offering permanent player depth out wide that we lacked at times last yeaer. Welcome to the club, I even forgive the start at Reasing for Fosu! ;)

Interestingly the photo of him in an Oxford shirt looks like it was taken at the training ground, if he’s in Portugal that must’ve been taken last week. I wonder why the announcement was delayed until today..?

I wonder if there’s a little bit of stage managing going on to excite the fans and a player is going to be unveiled every day? [emoji846]

Just to P**s off kip I heard

KR said at the fans forum that Fosu is one of the best signings he has pulled off as a manager. High praise indeed.

KR said at the fans forum that Fosu is one of the best signings he has pulled off as a manager. High praise indeed.
Bit of 'pinch of salt' realism here - He'd probably know that Fosu was a summer target when doing that forum, so probably a good time to big him up to the fans ahead of bringing him in.

He looked very involved in all of the moves in the highlights.
Just needs to take those gloves off!!

Back
Top Bottom