Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

I remember an interview not long ago with Niall McWilliams, and was asked a certain question, and he replied “The Owners” are helping the club financially.

I thought Tiger was the “Owner” so why say “Owners”.

That tells you everything imo.

I believe they have got past the EFL fit for purpose protocols, and it’s just a matter of OUFC announcing any news.

Like I said before good things come to those that wait, but get ya seatbelts on, and get ready to enjoy the ride.

DeliriousInnocentHarpseal-max-1mb.gif

Times ticking though, a planning application would have to go in this year to have any chance of being built before the end of the current lease.
True but where? The application goes in then there is the consultation period appeals process so that could be next year before anything is granted.

Current ordinary shareholders in Oxford Investment Holding. So the Knightsbridge holding has increased from 1,000,000 in March and is presumed to be Geicke?

Sumrit Thanakarnjanasuth3,315,000.00
26.59%​
Knightsbridge Asia Ltd2,842,829.00
22.80%​
Empire Asia Group Company Limited2,190,000.00
17.57%​
PT. Brown Sports Management Asia2,059,353.00
16.52%​
PT. EMT Aset Investama2,059,353.00
16.52%​

Current ordinary shareholders in Oxford Investment Holding. So the Knightsbridge holding has increased from 1,000,000 in March and is presumed to be Geicke?

Sumrit Thanakarnjanasuth3,315,000.00
26.59%​
Knightsbridge Asia Ltd2,842,829.00
22.80%​
Empire Asia Group Company Limited2,190,000.00
17.57%​
PT. Brown Sports Management Asia2,059,353.00
16.52%​
PT. EMT Aset Investama2,059,353.00
16.52%​
Reads to me as though things have been sorted. Unless, of course, Oxford Investment Holding has other interests? Wouldn't have thought so myself.

I swear people are just doing this to wind me and @Colin B up now!

I'll try just one more time,

We
Are
Not
Buying
The
Kassam
Are you suggesting that people should just accept and believe everything you say? Most people, including me, have no idea who you are let alone whether you have information to back up your claims.

I happen to think you’re correct, but it’s not hard to understand why many may need more concrete information before drinking your particular Kool-Aid.

So since March the two PT (Indonesian) companies haven’t increased their stake. But Knightsbridge has ?

With the percentages above it doesn’t take much for 2 out of the 5 to buy out one other and control 50% ?

Yawn. Not sure anyone actually knows anything. Certainly no one has put forward anything remotely convincing, though some seem very sure they’re ITK.

No and the rent is so nominal that that could be the case for OUFC
One thing both stadiums of Thohir's old clubs is that they're both owned by the council. However, a council agreeing to a deal that could be deemed favourable towards a football club would be considered a scandal in England.

Rent would be needed and would need to represent value for taxpayers.

Back
Top Bottom