Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Sorry, I will try harder to respond immediately in future!!!

The "takeover" I expect to be announced in the next 2 or 3 weeks. It has, to my knowledge, all been agreed and everything is in place but I just think everyone wants to take a deep breath after the season ended the way it did.

The stadium I simply don't know. The last I heard I would have expected something more formal by the end of summer (September was the date given). Whilst I haven't heard anything to change that, I also haven't heard anything to reassure me that it will definitely happen by then. However, I remain completely confident that a new stadium announcement is no longer an if, but definitely a when! And I am still sure that we will be ready to move by the time the current deal on the Kassam ends.
I’ll hopefully sleep better tonight.

Thank you for the update and just hoping this all comes true and the club do not suffer anymore when this happens.

Actually I'm not sure it's oufc related at all as Thohir joined the board in November 2018 and Bakrie in April 2019.
The barrier behind looks very similar to the Kassam Stadium. But I’m not old enough to remember the ground in black and white.

A bit of patience needed. All will be revealed yes or no eventually.

tenor.gif

Why don’t you contact the football club, and demand answers then. It really doesn’t bother me if we are told today or whenever. Good things come to those that wait...

Well it does matter when this gets resolved, we don't want it affecting the start to next season.

I also wonder if the ownership/stadium announcements were made earlier whether this would have an impact on the level of players we can attract this summer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom