Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Bet she’s got a fanny like a skydivers mouth.

Like a wizards sleeve flapping in the breeze.................

Like two slices of ham falling off a plate.............

Like an empty headlock.............................

Like a hippo`s yawn................................

Like a windsock.......................

Enough? :D

I missed the announcements, ho hum.

Like a wizards sleeve flapping in the breeze.................

Like two slices of ham falling off a plate.............

Like an empty headlock.............................

Like a hippo`s yawn................................

Like a windsock.......................

Enough? :D

I missed the announcements, ho hum.
Fanny like a rhinos eyelid
Fanny like a smudged oil painting
Fanny like a punched lasagne
Fanny like a builders knee
Fanny like a climbing wall

Anyway, have we announced anything yet? 😅

Jesus Christ, some people are never happy are they? They said there would be news, and there has been. A friendly against Oxford City is MASSIVE.

C’mon gents, don’t bite the hand that feeds you. I couldn’t care less if we make an announcement today, or not. Those in question, have largely, been spot on! We all know that the takeover is complete; it’s just a matter of time..
I don't think anyone's really doubting ECyellow or Scotchers on this, it's just a bit of bantz, considering the announcement that was eventually made today!

I don't think anyone's really doubting ECyellow or Scotchers on this, it's just a bit of bantz, considering the announcement that was eventually made today!
Yep, I know that ECyellow and Scotch egg know a lot more than me about what's happening. I honestly thought EC was Karl Robinson during last year's transfer window. That'd make Scotchers Niall McWilliams.

Oxford City............ pre-season kick about.

Massive news.

:censored:

I believe we’re close to announcing that the Spain trip is off and we are doing a few days down in Bournemouth instead.

A behind the closed doors game as well with that but we are awaiting a reply from a club.

Back
Top Bottom