Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

They are going to be the best socks we've ever launched to be fair.
If we don't have Leeds United style sock tags, I'm getting back to the pitchfork sharpening...
0_GettyImages-680629334.jpg

I got a bit excited when Erick Thohir started tweeting late yesterday afternoon. However it was "only" about a covid-19 antiviral drug in Indonesia.

I imagine as a Politically Exposed Person, this might be the hold-up with getting through the FA's Fit and Proper / Owner and Director tests.

I wouldnโ€™t, no.
Interesting @ECYellow - I hope you're right but the timescales I've heard are longer term than this week for the big announcements. Let's see what transpires - given there are certain dependencies on each one being announced that aren't in OUFC's control, I don't think anyone can put a definite timescale on them at present.

I'll be delighted to be proven wrong mind and will keep checking my phone :)

Interesting @ECYellow - I hope you're right but the timescales I've heard are longer term than this week for the big announcements. Let's see what transpires - given there are certain dependencies on each one being announced that aren't in OUFC's control, I don't think anyone can put a definite timescale on them at present.

I'll be delighted to be proven wrong mind and will keep checking my phone :)

I initially heard that the takeover was likely to complete 3 or 4 weeks ago, but the delay was "procedural" rather than signs of anything going wrong. I then heard that it would definitely be sorted this week and announced along with season tickets, kit, fixtures etc in a coordinated series of releases. This week is not playing out as I would have expected so maybe there is something that has changed, or we might just be getting played a little!

You wait all day for an ITKer and then 3 come along at once! ๐ŸšŒ๐ŸšŒ๐ŸšŒ
:) - look at those positive yellow buses.

The ones I'm referring to are the biggies of takeover completion and stadium, the others that Scotchers refers to could well happen this week - as per my post a couple of weeks ago on another thread I was aware that ST prices wouldn't be announced until at least this week but don't believe there is a reason for much more delay on that.

:) - look at those positive yellow buses.

The ones I'm referring to are the biggies of takeover completion and stadium, the others that Scotchers refers to could well happen this week - as per my post a couple of weeks ago on another thread I was aware that ST prices wouldn't be announced until at least this week but don't believe there is a reason for much more delay on that.

The takeover isn't going to drag on all summer is it? :D

Back
Top Bottom