Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

I don't get why people are so hung up on who we do or don't beat

We got 74pts enough to give us a chance of promotion

let's say we beat those top 2 sides and dropped points to those below us it's the same outcome and people would then say losing/ dropping pts to x y z cost us
it's a League so it's what happens over the course of the season.

Quite right, if you keep getting 4 or 6 points from the dross, then come the final reckoning your there or thereabouts. It doesn’t matter if you don’t beat the top 5 teams. Although when you pay x amount with 3999 others you expect to see a good performance, and we didn’t get that.

I would of thought having that many fans turn up to watch since last season, it would of been an incentive to do your best with your core support in the ground.

I don't get why people are so hung up on who we do or don't beat

We got 74pts enough to give us a chance of promotion

let's say we beat those top 2 sides and dropped points to those below us it's the same outcome and people would then say losing/ dropping pts to x y z cost us
it's a League so it's what happens over the course of the season.
Because in the playoffs we don’t play the bottom teams

And we are in the playoffs again

And we haven’t won any of our 4 playoff games, and have been second best in every game

• React
Reactions: QR

And we haven’t won any of our 4 playoff games, and have been second best in every game
Dress it up how you like to fit your thought process but i'll tell you what i bet "None" of the other 3 would have chosen us to play.

You seriously believe we were 2nd best against Pompey?

I know Blackpool played well the other night but we created 5/6 chances against the best defence in the League and what many on here are claiming to be an invincible force.

The way some are going on waving the white flag we might as well stay in Oxfordshire

Nonsense. No way we're we second best in the 2 games v Pompey.
We were the better team v Wycombe in my view, and other than the catastrophic penalty given away we were on top.

Kind of but the exact translation is

Next season the yellows will be promoted in the top 2.

I really hope so, we don't want another play off lottery .

Where did you learn your Indonesian? Google is your friend...

I’m getting a bit worried as you’ve not responded!

Sorry, I will try harder to respond immediately in future!!!

The "takeover" I expect to be announced in the next 2 or 3 weeks. It has, to my knowledge, all been agreed and everything is in place but I just think everyone wants to take a deep breath after the season ended the way it did.

The stadium I simply don't know. The last I heard I would have expected something more formal by the end of summer (September was the date given). Whilst I haven't heard anything to change that, I also haven't heard anything to reassure me that it will definitely happen by then. However, I remain completely confident that a new stadium announcement is no longer an if, but definitely a when! And I am still sure that we will be ready to move by the time the current deal on the Kassam ends.

Sorry, I will try harder to respond immediately in future!!!

The "takeover" I expect to be announced in the next 2 or 3 weeks. It has, to my knowledge, all been agreed and everything is in place but I just think everyone wants to take a deep breath after the season ended the way it did.

The stadium I simply don't know. The last I heard I would have expected something more formal by the end of summer (September was the date given). Whilst I haven't heard anything to change that, I also haven't heard anything to reassure me that it will definitely happen by then. However, I remain completely confident that a new stadium announcement is no longer an if, but definitely a when! And I am still sure that we will be ready to move by the time the current deal on the Kassam ends.
Oh well let’s try to enjoy the summer!

Back
Top Bottom