League Two Swindling Town sack manager.

They might be six-fingered, inbred, sheep shaggers, but even they wouldn’t take Robinson.

I would have thought league two consolidation would have been an over achievement for them??

Is that the third this year ?, I don’t think this Aussie that bought them has the money that’s needed for a league two outfit. The chap they just sacked was complaining that he was unsure of the budget for next season. Hopefully it’s a few years before we have to beat them again. Big gulf between non league and the Championship 😂

Morris had a good reputation as a young coach but it has been a horrorshow since he joined. Relegation form that has taken them from the Play Offs to miles off it.

Surprising timing to get rid of him now - their former boss will be there with Crawley on the last day so it’s going to be a barrel of laughs on Sunday.

I’m devastated.

IMG_3102.gif

A month or so ago I anticipated a few managerial sackings for clubs that can neither go up or down, it happens towards the end of most seasons these days. Jody Morris was a likely candidate I thought, but they left it a bit later. Very surprised to see the stats in another thread of how many managers they have got through in the last few years. Tinpot

Have sacked their Technical Director today too.

Have sacked their Technical Director today too.
"Technical Director"??? You must mean the fella who provided the rake, and directions to the pond.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom