Non-League Staines Town FC

unification

Sweet bloody norah. Staines Town, currently bottom of the Isthmian League South Central Division, have released a hell of a statement.

'STFC will not go back to Wheatsheaf Park and play beneath the bloodied shadow of the profits of slavery, child abuse and all else'. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. An array of accusations against the owner (Downing LLP) of their landlord, The Thames Club, including bribes to FIFA, 'Environmental Crimes, Price Fixing, Deforestation, Forced Evictions, Human Right’s Abuse, Child Labour, Slavery, Gender Discrimination and Murder'.

😳

Sweet bloody norah. Staines Town, currently bottom of the Isthmian League South Central Division, have released a hell of a statement.

'STFC will not go back to Wheatsheaf Park and play beneath the bloodied shadow of the profits of slavery, child abuse and all else'. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. An array of accusations against the owner (Downing LLP) of their landlord, The Thames Club, including bribes to FIFA, 'Environmental Crimes, Price Fixing, Deforestation, Forced Evictions, Human Right’s Abuse, Child Labour, Slavery, Gender Discrimination and Murder'.

😳

Suggestions the club owner is desperate to own the site themselves as part of a land grab to make money but the owners of the site aren't interested in selling. Hence the club owner trying to throw as much s**t hoping it will stick on the present site owners. How true this is I don't know.

[emoji15]

Shame that it’s this particular STFC going through the s**t!

"Staines Town Football Club (STFC) regrets to announce that pursuant to third party breaches of Section 54 of The Modern Slavery Act 2015..."

The start of any good statement right there...

They've been increasingly unhinged online for a while. Bitter feud with the owners of the ground etc. Very hard to say if any of their allegations are true or if it is paranoid ramblings. Totally mad though.

I went to a game at Staines about a decade ago.
Friend of mine was a season ticket holder (one of 6 at the time, I believe); they were in the Conference South and had Tyrone Marsh on loan from us. Was an enjoyable night out!

Always sad to see any club go under.....but still, I guess if you're going to go, best to go out with a bang. And accusing your landlords of slave trading, child abuse and murder is certainly that.......

Back
Top Bottom