Non-League Yeovil Town - 9 seasons

So Yeovil officially relegated into regional football today, from second tier to regional football in just nine seasons. Brutal.
I’ll go and watch ‘em at City next season, if City don’t manage to go up. Still, their fans still have a club to follow and that’s the main thing.

So Yeovil officially relegated into regional football today, from second tier to regional football in just nine seasons. Brutal.

Dicking us 6-1 along the way!

(I know this was prior to their stint in the 2nd tier)

Theres been some questionble goings on at Yeovil for more than a few seasons. ....Scunthorpe likewise..... got a couple of mates who are st holders one at yeovil one at scunthorpe. Feel for them both. And yes despite dropping into regional football they will both continue to go and support thier teams home and away next season.

I remember it feeling like a real marker of the progress made by Chris Wilder, beating the then league one Yeovil Town in the FA cup first round in 2009.
So for me, they’ll always have the association with that.

I remember it feeling like a real marker of the progress made by Chris Wilder, beating the then league one Yeovil Town in the FA cup first round in 2009.
So for me, they’ll always have the association with that.
Remember that well. I remember a few on their forum claiming to be a bigger club than us at that time!

What's happened to Yeovil and Scunthorpe this season is mad. I remember being at several Oxford games against Scunny.

Only ever went there once, seemed an odd little club in an odd little town in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully they can return to being a good conference level club though.

Bonkers division.

Notts Co could finish 42 points ahead of Bromley and still miss out on promotion to them.
They could get 110 points and still not be champions or promoted...the top 2 are just so far ahead.

Only ever went there once, seemed an odd little club in an odd little town in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully they can return to being a good conference level club though.
Tremendous support per head of population of 45000. Must have been averaging 8000 gates in the Championship. Always a big fixture for United in 1958/1962. They will be back, and rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom