League One Fleetwood Town Andy Pilley

Oh that’s right raised a smile! Just how do they fund such a good team with no fans or history?
Apparently it was paid for by the rental of offices at Fleetwood town, although I didn’t see much evidence of office space when I’ve been there. He was interviewed and asked how much he had spent on Fleetwood and he said about 15 million

Apparently it was paid for by the rental of offices at Fleetwood town, although I didn’t see much evidence of office space when I’ve been there. He was interviewed and asked how much he had spent on Fleetwood and he said about 15 million

The latest accounts seem to suggest Fleetwood owe something like £20m/£21m to other companies in Pilley's group.

The latest accounts seem to suggest Fleetwood owe something like £20m/£21m to other companies in Pilley's group.
Ouch, that could mean another points deduction if they go into administration unless the judge in any case involving Fleetwood and potential sale or something similar does the same and prevents them from being placed into administration.

I don’t know anything about him to be honest.
I saw an interview on the tv with him and he was asked what he had spent and he said 15 million on Fleetwood and I was questioning with their small support how they could afford the wages of some of their players and keeping within the FFP, that’s when I was told he rents office space at their ground and tbh I couldn’t see what office space they had to rent.

Just listening to The Price of Football podcast this Monday and Fleetwood lose £100,000 a week and have debts owed to various companies owned by Andrew Pilley totalling £21,000,000.

Mother of God ... I thought our 'soft debt of £13m or so was a bit of an albatross.

Just listening to The Price of Football podcast this Monday and Fleetwood lose £100,000 a week and have debts owed to various companies owned by Andrew Pilley totalling £21,000,000.

Mother of God ... I thought our 'soft debt of £13m or so was a bit of an albatross.
Fleetwood have always over spent and their answer as to how they can afford it, is they rent office space, but then I ask what office space

Not much though is it and if that’s there answer to how they can afford to pay their players, then the companies paying rent are paying extortion.

Back
Top Bottom