Sunderland Have Sold 21,000+ Season Cards...

I am on a league one Facebook page just for browsing, it attracts nobheads obviously but even setting the bar low Sunderland fans are a bit special, loads of them gobbing off about how massive they are (they think they are on a par with Real Madrid) and how no one should say a word against them as they will bring thousands of pounds to the towns they visit, couldn’t resist pointing out that wealthy Oxford will comfortably survive without some fat unemployed northern retards in polyester buying cans from a supermarket then moaning about the price, so they should just spend it in there impoverished shithole, quickly found out how touchy they are ?.

I am on a league one Facebook page just for browsing, it attracts nobheads obviously but even setting the bar low Sunderland fans are a bit special, loads of them gobbing off about how massive they are (they think they are on a par with Real Madrid) and how no one should say a word against them as they will bring thousands of pounds to the towns they visit, couldn’t resist pointing out that wealthy Oxford will comfortably survive without some fat unemployed northern retards in polyester buying cans from a supermarket then moaning about the price, so they should just spend it in there impoverished shithole, quickly found out how touchy they are ?.
.. and we (Mackems) are a bit special? You forgot to mention greyhounds and flat caps.

I'm Sure I saw some Barnsley fans a few years back at Wembley, wearing flat caps and whippet teeshirts cos they thought that's how we perceived them.

I'm Sure I saw some Barnsley fans a few years back at Wembley, wearing flat caps and whippet teeshirts cos they thought that's how we perceived them.
Barnsley is way down South

• React
Reactions: MJB
FFS pls no more Sunderland updates!!!!!! I appreciate its the "funny" season but NO MORE............I dont give monkeys a**e. I wish SD and CM well and I hope they are promoted behind us, but pls pls pls no more...I am having a nervous breakdown

FFS pls no more Sunderland updates!!!!!! I appreciate its the "funny" season but NO MORE............I dont give monkeys a**e. I wish SD and CM well and I hope they are promoted behind us, but pls pls pls no more...I am having a nervous breakdown
If it helps you can avoid threads about 'Sunderland Season Tickets' or 'Charlie and SD's Big Adventure' or whatever they're called!!!

Back
Top Bottom