Transfer News Summer Transfer Window 23/24 Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley Dack

Out of contract at Blackburn soon. Imagine him and CamBran in the middle. What a dream that would be. They would torment the whole division. Doubt we could afford his wage demands, but a lovely thought. With a robust defensive midfielder behind them, and McGuane from the bench.

He's done his cruciate twice, and hasn't started more than 22 games in a season for five years.

I think he's exactly the sort of injury prone, used to be excellent but on a downwards career trajectory, Karl Robinson-style high profile signing we need to be avoiding this summer!

He's done his cruciate twice, and hasn't started more than 22 games in a season for five years.

I think he's exactly the sort of injury prone, used to be excellent but on a downwards career trajectory, Karl Robinson-style high profile signing we need to be avoiding this summer!

Didn’t realise the low amount of games, in such long period.

Yes high profile, and avoid then. poor fella!

Bradley Dack

Out of contract at Blackburn soon. Imagine him and CamBran in the middle. What a dream that would be. They would torment the whole division. Doubt we could afford his wage demands, but a lovely thought. With a robust defensive midfielder behind them, and McGuane from the bench.
Easy there, you nearly feel in to the Karl Robinson trap! The lad has glass legs and we’re at capacity for those. Let’s be bold enough to go for players who can kick a ball at 100% effort, not within themselves for fear of something snapping.

Easy there, you nearly feel in to the Karl Robinson trap! The lad has glass legs and we’re at capacity for those. Let’s be bold enough to go for players who can kick a ball at 100% effort, not within themselves for fear of something snapping.

Yeah I didn’t realise he’d done his knee twice. Same one of both… so few starts in a long period, feel for the bloke. Avoid at all costs!

Yeah I didn’t realise he’d done his knee twice. Same one of both… so few starts in a long period, feel for the bloke. Avoid at all costs
You’re right though, he would terrorise the majority of this league if you got him playing. But that ‘if’ should be enough of a deterrent for us until that sort of player becomes a minority in our squad.

Sign him Karl, oops !

Dan Aygei is exactly the type of player that has his limit. He's quick and strong , but he's not L1 standard imo. He'll have a decent career in L2/NL.
Is that your Karl? Sounds exactly like what he'd say despite Dan's performance last season.

Is that your Karl? Sounds exactly like what he'd say despite Dan's performance last season.
Ha! Nope. I'm sure he was treated very badly by our glorious former leader. But I never thought DA was L1 standard. Couldn't bring other players into the game and appeared to have little game sense. But just an opinion, and all that. Most pros have their level and I don't think DA is a L1 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom