Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this leaves us in a position for any late deals should they fall into place at the last minute, what a difference a year makes.

If McGinty finally gets his loan sorted it’s been one hell of a one in/one out window so far:

McGinty ➡️ Beadle
Anderson ➡️ Stevens
Fleming ➡️ Leigh
Findlay ➡️ Thorniley
Gorrin ➡️ McEachran
Bate ➡️ Woltman
Wildschut ➡️ Mills
Joseph ➡️ Rodrigues
Smith ➡️ Harris
Baldock ➡️ Perkins
Konate ➡️ Edwards

Great signing. Really pleased with that. He and Browne fighting it out for that spot. Great stuff!

Do we expect that to be it, or are there rumours of more?

Yes, but if something becomes available we will look in to it. We won’t pay over the odds for someone. Very sensible! Brilliant window!

Gobbo must be thinking how was that possible, the truth is nobody wanted to play for you Karl you horrible bully. Word gets around in the footballing circles.

I'm going to be greedy and say I want a striker I'm really happy with the window it's been amazing what a difference it makes having professional people doing a professional job

BUT I WANT a STRIKER 🙂

I'm reading that we've put in a club-record bid for that striker that might well have scored 15-20 goals per season at this level...

...but unfortunately, Liverpool have said he's not for sale at any price.

Great window, but I still think we need a proven striker.. eg Ladapo, JCH... that would allow GOD to go out on loan and get much needed minutes for his development rather than coming on for 10 minutes to waste time, which is doing nothing for him (but does help us).
Otherwise we have 1 senior striker and 2 kids.

Great window, but I still think we need a proven striker.. eg Ladapo, JCH... that would allow GOD to go out on loan and get much needed minutes for his development rather than coming on for 10 minutes to waste time, which is doing nothing for him (but does help us).
Otherwise we have 1 senior striker and 2 kids.
Totally agree, we still need that elusive striker, I wonder if it’ll happen, still fantastic transfer window, well done OUFC 🙏🏻

I'm reading that we've put in a club-record bid for that striker that might well have scored 15-20 goals per season at this level...

...but unfortunately, Liverpool have said he's not for sale at any price.
not a proven league one striker then? forget it, he'd never do well.

If McGinty finally gets his loan sorted it’s been one hell of a one in/one out window so far:

McGinty ➡️ Beadle
Anderson ➡️ Stevens
Fleming ➡️ Leigh
Findlay ➡️ Thorniley
Gorrin ➡️ McEachran
Bate ➡️ Woltman
Wildschut ➡️ Mills
Joseph ➡️ Rodrigues
Smith ➡️ Harris
Baldock ➡️ Perkins
Konate ➡️ Edwards
Blimey, looking at it like that puts things in perspective! They really have done some work since last season ended.

Goodrham, Bodin, Edwards, Miils and Browne (when hes back), really good options now. Not just starting but also from the bench to really turn games against tiring defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom