Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mannings interview about we are pleased it's not going to be a scramble to get players in .He certainly knows what's gone on .So Edwards coming in then a maybe ,but a great window more will go out in January now let's get back to the job at hand the tough match against Vale Saturday.

Would be nice if we could get smythe a loan and bring in a CM to give real competition to brannagan/Macguane and Mceachran for the 2 spots.

Any chance of Murphy or Henry going out (Henry’s been a great player but feel it’s the time for him to move on now?)
Henry definitely needs to move on. If Murphy left we’d need another winger for sure. With only Goodrham and Mills as natural wide players. Doubt Murphy is going anywhere

One in is fine. We’ve had a brilliant window then, any more than one in is a bonus.

McGinty out on loan is fine, and if we need reinforcements in January, we know there is money to spend. It’s a good time to be an OUFC fan.

Would be nice if we could get smythe a loan and bring in a CM to give real competition to brannagan/Macguane and Mceachran for the 2 spots.
Coventry or Bate incoming would make me feel a lot more comfortable about a situation where McGuane was out for any period of time.

I just went to the supermarket and a car with part registration LPO parked next to me. Surely that's a sign we are getting LadaPO?
Mind you, given it was Waitrose, maybe it'll be Mo Salah from LiverPOol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom