Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, he’s played a part in 5 league games, give the guy a break! 😠
I didn't think that was overly critical. It wasn't as easy a chance as made out but it was certainly presentable. Even if he's not been here long you can still want a player to hit the target from 14 yards or so, that's not unreasonable.

For me Rodrigues looks to have a lot of class but is still getting used to the level. Several times he was caught in possession trying to take an extra touch or just moving too slowly and we conceded chances to Derby and Barnsley through that as well. I'm absolutely certain he'll come good, he's clearly and intelligent player and wants to get the ball down, but he needs to get used to this level. Nothing that's said on here matters either way but I don't see the benefit to denying that anyone can ever be improved or that we could expect a bit more

I think Rodrigues is a very classy footballer. He links the play really well, wants the ball, isn’t afraid to take responsibility and works his socks off. Still more to come and we haven’t really had a chance to see his finishing yet but he’s adapted well to L1 football.

I think Rodrigues is a very classy footballer. He links the play really well, wants the ball, isn’t afraid to take responsibility and works his socks off. Still more to come and we haven’t really had a chance to see his finishing yet but he’s adapted well to L1 football.

Agree.

Rodrigues is a very clever footballer, technically sound with excellent vision and anticipation.
For someone who was playing at National League level last season he’s adjusted incredibly quicker and looking more impressive game by game.

Impressive signing.

It's got to be either Longman or Marriott coming in. Unless it's one that has escaped the radar like Perkins signing did.

To save people trawling for the quote:

Ryan Longman faces a decision amid interest from clubs including Oxford United, Blackpool and Derby County.

I would be delighted if we landed him. Can play comfortably off the left or as a central striker, as he often did for Wimbledon a couple of season back.

To save people trawling for the quote:

Ryan Longman faces a decision amid interest from clubs including Oxford United, Blackpool and Derby County.

I would be delighted if we landed him. Can play comfortably off the left or as a central striker, as he often did for Wimbledon a couple of season back.

My bad, should have made it clearer. Agree with your opinion! Feel he would be the perfect addition for what we require at the minute.

Think that's pretty likely TBH. New owners spending nuts money to make an impression. Ryan Woods and JCH. Still have the idiot Joey Barton in charge mind.
Woods is a top top player and also a great guy too. Have known him a long time and always hoped we would try and get him but with McEachran here then I don’t think we need him now.

Or a winger to cover Marcus Browne given his injury.
Skip to 1:36

Not sure the Marriott talk is anything more than his agent trying to get him out of Fleetwood at this point. Guess we’ll know by Friday.

The great thing is that being top of the league going into deadline day we’re going to be more desirable than most. Genuinely excited to see who arrives before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom