Findlay - 3151
Wildschut - 1071
McGinty - 270
Murphy - 956
Jones - 13
Baldock - 107
Anderson - 1265
Brown - 3775

What fantastic value for money. That’s without taking into account Fleming, Smith and Konate in January. A total shambles

And yet there were some, some of whom are very forthcoming on this forum, who continued to back the complete Cnut until the bitter end.

The numbers are literally unbelievable.

Really? In what way?
Being filmed behaving like a rude boy and taking nitrous oxide, arguing with fans, and clearly stringing us along until he got a better offer.

Sounds like a right prick to me.

I only want people at our club who actually want to be here and are prepared to set an example to young fans and up and coming players. Not some plank that thinks he’s a rude boy, for chuffing on some pathetically lame gas.

At least have a go on the real hard stuff, jeez 🙄

We need to bring in top players, not plonkers.

Being filmed behaving like a rude boy and taking nitrous oxide, arguing with fans, and clearly stringing us along until he got a better offer.

Sounds like a right prick to me.

I only want people at our club who actually want to be here and are prepared to set an example to young fans and up and coming players. Not some plank that thinks he’s a rude boy, for chuffing on some pathetically lame gas.

At least have a go on the real hard stuff, jeez 🙄

We need to bring in top players, not plonkers.
You might be right in all that but on the first point that was clearly stupid and you would hope he has learned. The second was apparently as a result of some pretty toxic racial abuse and I don't think instigated by him. On the third isn't it possible we're trying to shift players before we bring him in so it may have been the other way round.
All conjecture of course but I don't think anyone can say much either way about his character from what we actuall know?

You might be right in all that but on the first point that was clearly stupid and you would hope he has learned. The second was apparently as a result of some pretty toxic racial abuse and I don't think instigated by him. On the third isn't it possible we're trying to shift players before we bring him in so it may have been the other way round.
All conjecture of course but I don't think anyone can say much either way about his character from what we actuall know?
IMG_0894.gif

As an occasional watcher of the Danish Superliga I'd say a team like Odense probably has the quality of a top league one side, (they sold their best player to Preston) so in that way it's an equivalent move but as others have said there is a chance to qualify for Europe there.

I don't get all the stuff about Denmark being a cracking country to live in. It's even more boring than Belgium.
I've lived and worked in both over some years. Belgium is beset with issues around the French and Flemish divide but a great fun place to live. It's not all chips with mayo. Brussels, as I remember it, was excellent.
Denmark, if you learn to speak Danish, becomes a very friendly and healthy country. Great food and, while it is more expensive than here, has a very good standard of living overall.

I certainly wouldn't describe either as "boring".

George Lawrence made a very good career of the very same thing! But to be fair on Lawrence, some how he would mostly come out the other side with the ball and put a cross in (but not always a decent one)!
Absolute legend in my eyes, he was my favourite player in the 83/4 season. Much more exciting than Kevin Brock on the other side, although Brockey always put in a decent ball, whereas Lawrence would beat 5 players, turn round, beat 3 of them again, then run flat out into the LRT wall with the ball. Great days.
1692261756080.png

Absolute legend in my eyes, he was my favourite player in the 83/4 season. Much more exciting than Kevin Brock on the other side, although Brockey always put in a decent ball, whereas Lawrence would beat 5 players, turn round, beat 3 of them again, then run flat out into the LRT wall with the ball. Great days.
View attachment 15169
Not better than Brock though

Ryan Longman one attacking option being looked at again, after turning down a move to Turkey. Wanted to stay and fight at Hull, now has multiple league one offers to ponder over

Posh have interest from 3 L1 clubs in JCH. I wonder if we are one them? Definitely Derby that's for sure. Warne searching high and low for a striker.

Ryan Longman one attacking option being looked at again, after turning down a move to Turkey. Wanted to stay and fight at Hull, now has multiple league one offers to ponder over
Longman will certainly allay the fears of not having a tall striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom