Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on thats just f*****g stupid ffs.Clubs are sorting out deals all the time that no one knows anything about.
Surely that's impossible if clubs are sorting out deals nobody knows about how are they sorting out deals surely somebody knows something somewhere 😀

come on thats just f*****g stupid ffs.Clubs are sorting out deals all the time that no one knows anything about.
In all fairness i have to agree with charlie, maybe not 80% but most transfers are leaked on social media well before they're announced

Not sure why you’re so angry but I’ll explain it to you. If Greg Leigh was set to be announced in the coming days, do you really think journalists or itks wouldn’t know about it? Ipswich are a big club as well, so highly doubt any of their incomings/outgoings go under the radar.

Edit: We’re unfortunately at a stage where pretty much every transfer is leaked. If Ipswich were rumoured to be after a new left back, this rumour wouldn’t be total rubbish but the fact that they’re not, rules it out for me.

Last edited:
Not sure why you’re so angry but I’ll explain it to you. If Greg Leigh was set to be announced in the coming days, do you really think journalists or itks wouldn’t know about it? Ipswich are a big club as well, so highly doubt any of their incomings/outgoings go under the radar.
E.g jack taylor was rumoured to be joining ipswich weeks, maybe even a month before and long behold he signed for them

i was talking about if Ipswich were going to sign a left back that would make Leigh available.

Who knew about Gooden before today? that couldve been talked about weeks ago between the clubs.

i was talking about if Ipswich were going to sign a left back that would make Leigh available.

Who knew about Gooden before today? that couldve been talked about weeks ago between the clubs.
Ipswich are one of the biggest clubs in the EFL. I’d be very surprised if they signed someone out of the blue.

Ipswich are one of the biggest clubs in the EFL. I’d be very surprised if they signed someone out of the blue.
Seeing as you have to know about all the signings clubs are going to make in advance, youll be able to tell me who are the 2 players we are trying to sign before the Carlisle game???

Seeing as you have to know about all the signings clubs are going to make in advance, youll be able to tell me who are the 2 players we are trying to sign before the Carlisle game???
Not too sure what you’re on about now mate. Never once said I know who we’re signing, I simply mentioned that nothing has been said regarding Ipswich selling anyone.

Not too sure what you’re on about now mate. Never once said I know who we’re signing, I simply mentioned that nothing has been said regarding Ipswich selling anyone.
Surely youd know as we couldnt possibly signing anyone without social media knowing beforehand.

Yeah good point. I really hope we sign him.

Then we should repeatedly call him a c**t, throw a couple of bottles and a lighter at him, then see what he does.

If he doesn't like it then it'll mean you were correct to say he has an attitude problem.

Hopefully he just mans up and gets on with it though. All part of the game, isn't it.

I actually disagree with some of what you’re saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom