Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havenโ€™t been to the towns around Oxfordshire for years but if they are anything like Chester (I know itโ€™s a city) then most high street shops are having to shut down. Chester is mainly just coffee shops and pubs or fancy restaurants these day with most shops in the shopping centre boarded up.
Go to either Cheshire oaks or the other retail parks around Chester at a weekend and they are heaving. Sad state of growing rental prices for shops in this country along with online shopping.

Back to the important business of shitholes in Oxfordshire.

Yarnton has obviously got a rep, what with the Yarnton Skins terrorising the community from the 1980s - late 1990โ€™s. Crazy shโ€” used to go down on a daily basis. We once had our milk stolen from our doorstep and I also saw cars exceeding the speed limit on the A43 on more than one occasion. The bus shelter was often fought over by hard-up pro footballers as it was regarded as the best rough sleeping spot.

Crazy. ๐Ÿ˜œ

So 293 posts on summer transfer and about 200 of them absolute shite, christ just start a thread on bickering and backstabbing please, so we donโ€™t have to troll through pointless bloody posts
Youโ€™ve just added a pointless post, shame on you.

So have you ๐Ÿ˜‚

And before anyone says anything so have I.
df7691120b39c5a14ca8459a7fa904c1_w200.gif

I once drove/queued through Henley during the regatta and had to endure the toffs pissed up in their silly blazers nearly bouncing off my car, so I vote Henley during that week as the true shithole of Oxfordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom