Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That laughing gas is often stolen from hospitals and sold to teenagers in car parks as a recreational drug. It causes problems for those of who actually need it (because it's not available) and, apparently, could lead to nerve damage in those who take it regularly.

You're a cretin. I can't remember who called you out a month or so ago but I'm sure you're only here to stir s**t. f**k off.
See the big food grade canisters laying on the side of the road now used to just be tons of the small little silver ones.. at least put them in the bin little shits

You're so bitter, Thomas.

Is your life that empty that you have to fill it concerning yourself with what strangers get up to in their spare time?

I personally have other hobbies and things to think about like you know... family & friends (I know you may not know what that means).
Glad you're back with us.

Any chance of popping over the stadium thread so that you can tell us all what positives you think the new stadium will bring to the county/local community?

Given what we pay him and we would want at least a million can Derby actually afford him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom