Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appeared to me at least, that some of Robinson’s decision making in the last 18 months of his tenure were bordering on deliberate acts of self harm, in particularly, contracts dished out to ageing and injury prone players, it felt like some sort of sabotage aimed at making it as difficult as possible for any new future incumbent to be successful.

Either that or just lazy, useless, moronic management. A lot of money was and has been unnecessarily wasted.
Both.

I look at it like this, whoever has bid for him, is doing us a favour, as I’d expect Peterborough to be more of a threat for a top six finish. That imo increases our chances even more so.

Reckon it might be Barnsley after JCH. Had multiple big money bids turned down for Nombe and Al-Hamadi. The money must be burning a hole in their pockets. Bit of a scattergun approach as the players aren't exactly alike! Collins fighting to save his job maybe? All speculation of course.

I look at it like this, whoever has bid for him, is doing us a favour, as I’d expect Peterborough to be more of a threat for a top six finish. That imo increases our chances even more so.
That would be 3 first teamers in their regular match day 18 that will have left today, including 2 forwards. They must be in a financial mess?, unless they’ve recruited several to replace them?

Just had a look at their summer transfer thread, 32 pages, ours is 646 😂.

Shows the passion, desire and just what a great bunch we are on here, with wide ranging diverse views and incredible banter 🤣

That would be 3 first teamers in their regular match day 18 that will have left today, including 2 forwards. They must be in a financial mess?, unless they’ve recruited several to replace them?

Shows the passion, desire and just what a great bunch we are on here, with wide ranging diverse views and incredible banter 🤣
Did they not have some issues around money and their ground not so long ago?

I bet their gifs aren't as funny as ours either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom