Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the club ended the window by signing Leigh, Kanu and Marriott (or a more experienced striker of his calibre), what would you rate the window out of 10? Surely on the face of it, it would be one of our best windows in a while.

I'll give it a 6 out of 10.

The Scott Twine transfer never came off and so that's taken the shine off it for me.

If the club ended the window by signing Leigh, Kanu and Marriott (or a more experienced striker of his calibre), what would you rate the window out of 10? Surely on the face of it, it would be one of our best windows in a while.
Easily 10/10

It’s already an 8/10 from me, given our starting position. I fully expected it to be at least until next summer before we saw a semblance of a balanced squad. A couple more signings will push it to a 9, but we’ve still got some baggage to shift and areas to strengthen in this winter and next post season. I’m not just impressed with the quality we’ve had coming in but also with the singing of the young lad from Liverpool as an investment for the future. I’d also observe that I don’t think it’s any sort of coincidence that GO’D, Negru and Tyler are all looking like they’ve pushed on substantially in the last few months.

That would have to be almost a 10.
If we stopped where we are , 6, with 2 to 3 players needed for depth and positions to be filled.
There has been a bit of bluster more recently as other teams got on with it, and the 2 to 3 players needed keeps being mentioned.
Come on, let's get.them over the line, and set up what could be the best season for 10 years or more, based on the on field evidence so far.
Let's not come up short by injuries getting in the way, due to the lack of depth in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom