Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just sign that prolific Scottish Centre Forward, not sure of his first name but he’s always amongst the scorers on Saturday afternoons, A Triallist.

He gets 20+ every season, a proven number 9.

Nah, he's just another Jamie Guy - scores for fun in pre-season, and occasionally for the reserves. But goes missing completely when the real games start!

He’s playing for Cardiff’s academy side because he’s been left behind while the first team is on tour overseas.
This the way people are talking on here some anyway and on twitter could turn into another Nicky Cadden, I posted a tweet from Manningfutball which he/she posted saying it was done, I did check no mention so I’m just wondering whether there was any truth in it

Would any one be happy with Ronan Curtis?
If we would to progress then we need better players than Pompey’s cast offs. Plus he has been poor for a season or so now.

A lot of pompey fans would drive him anywhere he wanted if it meant he didn’t play for them.

After watching that garbage we need a few players. I know it’s pre season but you still wanna perform well to boost the confidence. 4231 don’t seem like the right formation everything is too narrow. Much rather see a 343 or 3421, Left Back , big CDM , Winger and a couple strikers needed potentially still

After watching that garbage we need a few players. I know it’s pre season but you still wanna perform well to boost the confidence. 4231 don’t seem like the right formation everything is too narrow. Much rather see a 343 or 3421, Left Back , big CDM , Winger and a couple strikers needed potentially still
we beat them 5-1 last season and almost got relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom