Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Twine scored yesterday, and that every club in the league above us seems to want him then no, he's not remotely got a chance of coming to us!

With Cam and Rodrigues in our squad they will be our central attacking creative players this season....

Really not sure why some people feel the need to try and gain attention on here by spouting made up rubbish! Get off here and go and annoy Twitter users!🤣
In fairness, regardless of what’s in your squad, if you can get him, you get him.

Overall I can’t see this in a million years but he could make worse moves. Our manager enabled him to change his career forever, he knows the league, knows his team mates, knows the area very well and I think he had a pretty low 12 months at Burnley - he may just be looking for a period of positivity.

One of those where you immediately think ‘stop pulling my plonker’ but 1% of you thinks, ‘could he?’

All I know, we have money coming from McNally when’s he’s sold. Manning had a good conversation with vk at Burnley, involving Scott twine coming to us on Loan. I would love to share information but I’ve had a certain “Scott twine” enquire about a property at my work. Information said one year rental needed.
I think you are stringing us along mate. This is knot happening.

All I know, we have money coming from McNally when’s he’s sold. Manning had a good conversation with vk at Burnley, involving Scott twine coming to us on Loan. I would love to share information but I’ve had a certain “Scott twine” enquire about a property at my work. Information said one year rental needed.
Guessing you work in one of the estate agents in Bicester then? Which one, as it’s where I live also.

Twine played under Manning at MK.
You never know….

It would be a signing that shows real intent.

People saying he wouldn't sign for us because he's from Swindon and his family are still fans, are you forgetting we have Bodin here? He lives near Swindon and his dad is very often seen in the SSU sporting a Swindon town coat, the rivalry isn't as fierce for some fans on both sides.

People saying he wouldn't sign for us because he's from Swindon and his family are still fans, are you forgetting we have Bodin here? He lives near Swindon and his dad is very often seen in the SSU sporting a Swindon town coat, the rivalry isn't as fierce for some fans on both sides.
That's because his old man's Welsh, not proper Swinedon Carrot Munchers...

Rivalry goes out the window when it’s your own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom