Matches Suggestions on Matchday Atmosphere Improvements

I'm in my sixties and I still miss the atmosphere and shenanigans in the Greyhound on Gloucester Green before an away match as this was an absolute shoe in for any Oxford away fan. However, as an aside I've been a veggie for nearly 40 years but still remember buying a meat hotdog from a Gloucester Green vendor in a mini pope mobile from a geezer/geezer-rette who resembled 'Joyce'? Am I dreaming this one up or am I'm in heaven?

COYY'S
Joyce, now there was a character! Years ahead of his time.

Find a pub in Kidlington on a Saturday night that doesn’t look like an episode of Narcos then I will worry.

It’s not football’s fault that the youth of today need cocaine every weekend, more likely the problems caused by groups like FOSB and the damage they have done to the economy.
Again 'the authorities' are way behind with this a large number of people were doing cocaine at football from around twenty years ago. Many of the consumers were not 'youths' but men aged 35 - 40 and a significant number of these are still doing it now

Think ship has sailed for any changes to seating/safe standing/singing area arrangements for this coming season with Season Tickets on sale now.

Needs to be something that is really pressed for in the discussions for a new stadium so it happens from Day 1.
It is.

There are lots of ideas and discussion around atmosphere on this forum.
Some of you might like to participate in this fan-led discussion tomorrow.

Wednesday evening, 7.30pm-8.30pm, an online discussion around improving the atmosphere/environment/connection with the club and players.

To be part of the discussion or to share ideas, email fans@yellowarmyoufc.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom