Tickets Matchday tickets

Ox4Eva

I was just asked a question which I was not sure about.

If someone buys a matchday ticket online is there a digital version option which they can show via their smartphone on entering the ground?

I was just asked a question which I was not sure about.

If someone buys a matchday ticket online is there a digital version option which they can show via their smartphone on entering the ground?
Yes when you get the email there is an option to add to Apple Wallet(on iPhone)
Unless you choose the postal option obviously.

I think on Android u can download too but not sure how, as always had an iPhone

Yes you can download it to an Apple or Android device. You can also print it if you wish, and whichever means is scanned first at the turnstile renders the other options invalid if they are then used (apparently).

Or screenshot the ticket and you can then enlarge the barcode to make scanning easier.

I have been printing my tickets so far this season! Although for Gillingham ive downloaded to my phone(Android)

Be good idea for an OUFC app that just allows you to download bought tickets, membership and ST details allowing you to use it via your phone.

Be good idea for an OUFC app that just allows you to download bought tickets, membership and ST details allowing you to use it via your phone.
What difference, or benefit, is that over just having them all on android/iPhone wallet? Just another app to have.

I have my ST on android pay (along with Costa and Pret!) and just scan it at the turnstile. No problem.

What difference, or benefit, is that over just having them all on android/iPhone wallet? Just another app to have.

I have my ST on android pay (along with Costa and Pret!) and just scan it at the turnstile. No problem.
It was just a thought...

luddite than I am , I had a good old fashioned ticket purchased from the ticket office in person for the Wycome game

I like the idea of having tickets on the phone, but then was a bit disappointed to get a printed sheet as a ticket for the away game at Wimbledon, definitely would like 'proper' tickets for away games - I've kept mine for years, great to look back at.

Last edited:
I like the idea of having tickets on the phone, but then was a bit disappointed to get a printed sheet as a ticket for the away get at Wimbledon, definitely would like 'proper' tickets for away games - I've kept mine for years, great to look back at.
An irritation with gig tickets as well these days, no point keeping a print out from bloody SeeTickets.com as a memento.

luddite than I am , I had a good old fashioned ticket purchased from the ticket office in person for the Wycome game
Luddite my a**e, I expect there is more technology involved in one of you sets than the average person has in their entire house!

An irritation with gig tickets as well these days, no point keeping a print out from bloody SeeTickets.com as a memento.
Ive seen some events offer ‘commemerative’ tickets at an extra charge now if u want an actual ticket to keep. Rip off!

Back
Top Bottom