Stocks and shares investing

I surmise Freetrade will vote on our behalf.....which would be very clever as they haven`t asked shareholders opinion! I feel another lengthy discussion and a few bans coming on!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I surmise Freetrade will vote on our behalf.....which would be very clever as they haven`t asked shareholders opinion! I feel another lengthy discussion and a few bans coming on!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I messaged them on the chat and they asked for my vote! I asked if they would offer this to everyone, but no reply.

Shareholders voted FOR the rescue takeover.

I feel for those who invested thousands and have lost most of it.

The last 10 months following the company has been interesting. Lots of interest in SXX, but the journey is over.

Did you all dump your shares in time?

Only got ÂŁ100 or so active in shares, only lost ÂŁ30 or so on Sirius but I`ve got some liquidity to collect some bargains.
As sure as Markets drop they will recover, the question is when & who.
Catching a falling knife is risky but you might get the handle. ;)

Dipped in to spread the risks. There are bargains to be had for the brave. :)
Bit of white goods, bit of fuel and a smattering of Pharma.
Only a few hundred ÂŁÂŁ`s in.
Could win, could burn!

Snapped a few bits and bobs.
Shell
AO
Chemring Group

Already into Lloyds ........ courtesy of the TSB days!

Chucking a few quid more into the pot to snaffle some bargains...

Anyone want a free share? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wearing your investor hat would you buy carnival cruise company shares, you have to buy 100 to get perks ÂŁ40 plus before it went wrong , about ÂŁ9 agg tv the moment

Wearing your investor hat would you buy carnival cruise company shares, you have to buy 100 to get perks ÂŁ40 plus before it went wrong , about ÂŁ9 agg tv the moment

People may see Cruise ships as petri dishes for disease after this and the trouble in getting off them when the s**t hits the fan. I suspect Cruise companies and travel companies will struggle for a while even after the current Coronavirus restrictions are lifted.

1 + 9.84%
2. +10.93%
3. + 1.65%
4. + 25.73% .......... this will fly. (y)
5. -10.89%
6. +0.87%
7.+5.67%
8. -3.48%
9. Not saying..... its embarassing.:ROFLMAO:
10. -44.64%
11. +15.35%
12. Down a lot..... :ROFLMAO:

@Eaststandboy ............................ want a free share? lol

What's this number 4 that's doing so well?

I've just put a small wedge into Oxford Biomed, picking up nicely. 888 still ticking over but I left it too late.

And I still have that one share in Beyond Meat!! :sick:

What's this number 4 that's doing so well?

I've just put a small wedge into Oxford Biomed, picking up nicely. 888 still ticking over but I left it too late.

And I still have that one share in Beyond Meat!! :sick:

You`ve named it....... I got in relatively "cheap".

Back
Top Bottom