Stocks and shares investing

Look at Verus International. VRUS. Hyper Growth company, initially based around supplying food to MENA but made several acquisitions including supply MLB branded gummys and ice cream. Bought 51% in Nutribrands and last week bought 51% in N95 mask manufacturer. Annual results should come out Monday.

Look at Verus International. VRUS. Hyper Growth company, initially based around supplying food to MENA but made several acquisitions including supply MLB branded gummys and ice cream. Bought 51% in Nutribrands and last week bought 51% in N95 mask manufacturer. Annual results should come out Monday.
Ah they are not listed on eToro.

Ah. That, I take it, puts a slightly different spin on things!
:sick:

Somewhat......
"With shares now trading at just $0.17, the reverse split is intended to increase the per share trading price to satisfy the $1 minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on the NYSE.

As a result of the reverse stock split, every 50 to 200 (as determined by the company’s board) shares of CHK’s common stock will automatically combine into one share, and the number of shares of common stock outstanding will be accordingly reduced.

If approved by shareholders, the split will become effective at 5PM April 14, 2020, with trading of the split-shares resuming under the existing trading symbol “CHK” on April 15, 2020."

Sadly the Freetrade App shows the current price with the retrospective "profit" based on the old numbers held.

So it showed "Up by £980.00 since you began investing". (y)

Looks nice though, back to reality tomorrow!!

Here’s a buy BMO Commercial Property 63.3p. I have a lot of these. They’re down 10p today and I keep buying 8n when they drop. I got some at 50p a while back.
They’ve been as high as 150p and pay large dividends

Been a good week. AstraZeneka turning a profit (up 13%) along with GSK (+3.56%) Oxford Biomed (+4.72%) and 888 (+8.17%) Also picked up AutoTrader and JD Sports, both yet to show a plus but indications are good. Downside is Lloyds which dropped 6.5% caught me out on that one, maybe bought in too soon.
Will have to bite the bullet with Beyond Meat soon though, no recovery in sight. Going to lose big time on that crock of poo!
Bought some more BP for the long term (and dividends)

Stay safe!

BP should be OK as that is where a lot of pension funds have at least 2% of their funds tied up, and investors tend to drip feed.
There are also many investors out there who have recently gone into the market to top up their tax free ISAs. Don’t be surprised if the rules are changed in an emergency budget, as the chancellor will be looking to increase his funds.
In terms of stock market investments, I’m a big fan of Lloyds. Although it isn’t paying dividends at the moment that will make it more attractive for the longer term. The problem might be if the government put pressure on lenders to help business. A lot of loans could then become toxic with the likelihood of default. Lloyds do have a mountain of assets though.
I like Taylor Wimpey and Redrow. Housing will lead us potentially out of recession, and builders will be one of the first to return to work.
Anyone any thoughts on Vodafone? I’m concerned about the Chinese connection, but again a good sold stock. I like the look of Legal,and General too. Very good payouts, and income assured

BP should be OK as that is where a lot of pension funds have at least 2% of their funds tied up, and investors tend to drip feed.
There are also many investors out there who have recently gone into the market to top up their tax free ISAs. Don’t be surprised if the rules are changed in an emergency budget, as the chancellor will be looking to increase his funds.
In terms of stock market investments, I’m a big fan of Lloyds. Although it isn’t paying dividends at the moment that will make it more attractive for the longer term. The problem might be if the government put pressure on lenders to help business. A lot of loans could then become toxic with the likelihood of default. Lloyds do have a mountain of assets though.
I like Taylor Wimpey and Redrow. Housing will lead us potentially out of recession, and builders will be one of the first to return to work.
Anyone any thoughts on Vodafone? I’m concerned about the Chinese connection, but again a good sold stock. I like the look of Legal,and General too. Very good payouts, and income assured
Legal and General are a good dividend share, so are Taylor Wimpey.

I looked at Vodafone last year, but glad I didn't invest as they shortly announced a dividend cut.

Dividend cut is not necessarily bad. It means they’re keeping their cash reserves maybe for investment

Well, that's it. Beyond Meat share dumped. Got back about half of what I paid thanks to them securing a deal in China (of all places!)
Starbucks in China have signed up - who knows what they put in their coffee over there! :oops:

That leaves me with 5 in plus and 4 in minus. ( JD Sports and BP as long term hold.)

Lloyds is the questionable keeper, will they recover? No dividend this year.

My portfolio is strangely reflective of @Manorloungers!

The 900% "bonus" has now gone so back to reality, seems I`ll get either a cash sum or a partial share.

Back
Top Bottom