Stewart Donald anyone.....

Are you saying you’d like that to happen or that’s what’s happening?

Both, I think. I'm sure there have been a number of quotes from Tiger, NM and Zaki that have suggested exactly this, and will look to pull up the quotes when I get a chance. But of course, this is the model that we would all want, even if it meant that the investors made money from all of the additional retail/leisure units.

I think you are deluded if you think that statement is true, but just maybe you have done the work to back that statement up, the ends of people’s stupidity see no bounds with their personal dislike of Fk.
How do you know I have no issue, I just laugh at the fantasists on here.
Maybe you are in the know.
You may well laugh at the 'fantasists'. We all have to read behind the lines I guess, but personally I would rather listen to people like Colin who seems to be pretty in the know. It seems fairly clear as to what the club is trying to achieve.
Now whether that works or not let's see. It us easy to berate from the sidelines and have a go those who believe that there is a far better future for the club than staying in the current stadium as it is ( which most people think is far from ideal- a view that you seem to disagree with- which is totally fair enough)
From what we ate hearing, we will find out within 6 months what is planned. Thank goodness!!

Both, I think. I'm sure there have been a number of quotes from Tiger, NM and Zaki that have suggested exactly this, and will look to pull up the quotes when I get a chance. But of course, this is the model that we would all want, even if it meant that the investors made money from all of the additional retail/leisure units.
How about another model where the club owns everything, but pays out dividends / interest to the investors?
Once the extras have gone, they can't easily be bought back again?
Or the current owners transform us into a decent Championship club and sell on for a profit?

Maybe you are in the know.
You may well laugh at the 'fantasists'. We all have to read behind the lines I guess, but personally I would rather listen to people like Colin who seems to be pretty in the know. It seems fairly clear as to what the club is trying to achieve.
Now whether that works or not let's see. It us easy to berate from the sidelines and have a go those who believe that there is a far better future for the club than staying in the current stadium as it is ( which most people think is far from ideal- a view that you seem to disagree with- which is totally fair enough)
From what we ate hearing, we will find out within 6 months what is planned. Thank goodness!!
All the work I have done for the club in the past has been free and because they are my team, not for person gain like others are trying to do.

All the work I have done for the club in the past has been free and because they are my team, not for person gain like others are trying to do.

Just for clarity, as my name is mentioned in the post to which LondonRoader has replied, I do not seek, nor receive, any payment for anything I might do to help the club. I am not sure whether he is referring to me in his post, but I need to make that point clear as my name was previously mentioned.

will Chaz Methane be back on here, blowing hot air, and jibes at moonshiners, very soon I wonder? :unsure:

Did he learn this from Nick Merry?

"He's trying to keep people in the dark about the takeover, insulting the supporters, enforcing NDA's about everything ...

... now he's had a big row with a group of Sunderland supporters and scarpered.

Any mention of the meeting is instantly deleted from RTG.
I doubt we'll see him at Gillingham, if he's there it might get nasty. "

The return of Lundinsponytail draws closer...how we've all waited for this moment!

Or the Ghost of Charlie's Ghost? Irrespective of how he conducts himself on forums etc, I'm pleased his resignation doesn't appear to be heath related.

Mind you, wonder how long it will be before he buys the baby a train set ..... or persuades someone else to buy it so he can play with it ??

Back
Top Bottom