Stewart Donald anyone.....

if you've a nice few quid coming in from various properties you might not have to be concerned or bothered about a football league club

as i've said previously much depends on when this new shiny stadium and any surrounding outlets are built "exactly" what % the club get from the set up

That's why the deal is done to ensure all matchday and associated revenue goes into the club, and that the stadium remains a community asset.

I reckon if SD had bought Oxford (let’s forget it was Sartori fronting the bid), I think they would have had the club maximise its revenue streams from any new stadium deal as the ultimate aim was for a successful and sustainable football club. I’ve still no idea what Tiger and co want from the club but past history suggests land deals, charging interest on loans etc.

Impossible to know how it would’ve turned out.

We can only look at what has happened at Sunderland in the last 18 months to get an overall idea of how Donald & Methuen have run Sunderland. Not sure what has happened to Sartori, gone into politics?

Methuen in any type of PR role would’ve been a disaster at Oxford, judging by the Sunderland off field situation.

On the face of it the recruitment at Oxford has been much, much better at Oxford than Sunderland, as has the investment and support of the U18s & U23s.

Nice guy though Stewart is, would you trust him to appoint the right manager? Previous recruitments on his part suggest otherwise.

As for the Stadium. let’s wait and see. Any improvement on the current situation with Kassam would be welcome.

I’d say it’s easy to speculate in many ways about what might have been or what could happen in the future. My hope is that Tiger and co want more than a quick asset strip and leave the club without the revenues to be sustainable.
I would say there needs to be a bit more definition here.
Zaki and Tiger are on the football club side of things.
Investors are looking for/at an opportunity for a land deal that will give them a return on their investment and will include a football club.
IF a new stadium ever happens it will be the balance for the football side over the investors for this club to prosper.

That's why the deal is done to ensure all matchday and associated revenue goes into the club, and that the stadium remains a community asset.
The deal by who though?
If the club and ground are owned/run by the same people how is anyone going to know the true way it has been structured?

Who'd be their manager - he's been in place for what, 6 weeks?

The deal by who though?
If the club and ground are owned/run by the same people how is anyone going to know the true way it has been structured?
Hopefully, with the council(s), being involved to get any necessary planning approval, they will put things in place to make sure the stadium is a community asset and benefits the football club from matchday revenues.

The investors will have the other retail outlets to make their buck.

Hopefully, with the council(s), being involved to get any necessary planning approval, they will put things in place to make sure the stadium is a community asset and benefits the football club from matchday revenues.

The investors will have the other retail outlets to make their buck.
Ok just like the council controlled FK, it’s a joke of an idea

Ok just like the council controlled FK, it’s a joke of an idea
Was it set up as a community asset with FK?

After seeing what's happened with the training ground, it may not be a joke this time.

Was it set up as a community asset with FK?

After seeing what's happened with the training ground, it may not be a joke this time.
You can alway dream, I suppose it depends who you listen too.

I prefer that dream to the never ending nightmare of staying at the breeze block.
Are the team not winning? Or have you got a s**t seat?
It seems some fans have a hang up on the stadium owner, be very careful what you wish for.

Are the team not winning? Or have you got a s**t seat?
It seems some fans have a hang up on the stadium owner, be very careful what you wish for.
I don't think the issue, at least not on this thread, is the teams performance. That's deflection.

I would say virtually all fans except maybe for you have an issue with the Stadium owner...
I think you are deluded if you think that statement is true, but just maybe you have done the work to back that statement up, the ends of people’s stupidity see no bounds with their personal dislike of Fk.
How do you know I have no issue, I just laugh at the fantasists on here.

Back
Top Bottom