Stewart Donald anyone.....

I honestly don't know why Sunderland fans are giving the owners such a hard time. They've build a solid mid table league 1 team. If they keep at it and believe they might be able to sneak into that last playoff spot within the next 5 years or so.

I honestly don't know why Sunderland fans are giving the owners such a hard time. They've build a solid mid table league 1 team. If they keep at it and believe they might be able to sneak into that last playoff spot within the next 5 years or so.

Absolutely.

Steadied the ship, stopped the rot and all that. Ungrateful sods.

Reckon they will still get in the playoffs. It’s not a high quality league this season. Parkinson is a decent manager. Thought they definitely matched us in the cup match.

Reckon they will still get in the playoffs. It’s not a high quality league this season. Parkinson is a decent manager. Thought they definitely matched us in the cup match.
They definitely did match us they played well agains a team that was heavily fatigued and wasn’t at are best generally that day. Something for them to build on ?

They definitely did match us they played well agains a team that was heavily fatigued and wasn’t at are best generally that day. Something for them to build on ?
We didn't have Cadden or Brannagan playing either. Two of our most influential players!!

I reckon if SD had bought Oxford (let’s forget it was Sartori fronting the bid), I think they would have had the club maximise its revenue streams from any new stadium deal as the ultimate aim was for a successful and sustainable football club. I’ve still no idea what Tiger and co want from the club but past history suggests land deals, charging interest on loans etc.

I reckon if SD had bought Oxford (let’s forget it was Sartori fronting the bid), I think they would have had the club maximise its revenue streams from any new stadium deal as the ultimate aim was for a successful and sustainable football club. I’ve still no idea what Tiger and co want from the club but past history suggests land deals, charging interest on loans etc.

Very difficult to speculate either way. The promises made for us were like the promises made to Sunderland but not delivered. Tiger has already invested more into Oxford than Satori and SD were committing to, and has so far delivered everything expected by this stage. Promotion and confirmation on a new build would be the icing on the cake, and may not be far away.

Very difficult to speculate either way. The promises made for us were like the promises made to Sunderland but not delivered. Tiger has already invested more into Oxford than Satori and SD were committing to, and has so far delivered everything expected by this stage. Promotion and confirmation on a new build would be the icing on the cake, and may not be far away.

It would have been different.

I’d say it’s easy to speculate in many ways about what might have been or what could happen in the future. My hope is that Tiger and co want more than a quick asset strip and leave the club without the revenues to be sustainable.

I’d say it’s easy to speculate in many ways about what might have been or what could happen in the future. My hope is that Tiger and co want more than a quick asset strip and leave the club without the revenues to be sustainable.
Why would you think otherwise?

Why would you think otherwise?

if you've a nice few quid coming in from various properties you might not have to be concerned or bothered about a football league club

as i've said previously much depends on when this new shiny stadium and any surrounding outlets are built "exactly" what % the club get from the set up

Back
Top Bottom