Stewart Donald anyone.....

Likely to be the star of the future Netflix series on the mackems.

In all honesty if they’d won the playoff final he’d be walking on water, but so deluded are the fans up there that whoever is in charge is likely to take a hammering. The likely inverse prejudice of the different societal backgrounds only adds to that

There's always some comedy on that Sunderland message board - "It's OK, I didn't need any snake oil anyway...…" :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I hope he does come back to these boards.
Yes he was arrogant and occasionally abusive - but I come on here in my lunchtimes partly to catch up on Oxford news, and partly for a good 'ol argument, and Charlie was always good for the latter if we disagreed...….

Some of the Sunderland fans seem to be under the misapprehension that Charlie was somebody important at Oxford once upon a time.

Also, if this Tweet is true then he is working for Farage/Brexit Party:

Just for clarity, as my name is mentioned in the post to which LondonRoader has replied, I do not seek, nor receive, any payment for anything I might do to help the club. I am not sure whether he is referring to me in his post, but I need to make that point clear as my name was previously mentioned.
You are right I never mentioned any names, no idea why you would think it was about you!
Anyway, rumours do abound and some are quite amusing if not a bit far fetched to be believed and put on here..

There's always some comedy on that Sunderland message board - "It's OK, I didn't need any snake oil anyway...…" :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I hope he does come back to these boards.
Yes he was arrogant and occasionally abusive - but I come on here in my lunchtimes partly to catch up on Oxford news, and partly for a good 'ol argument, and Charlie was always good for the latter if we disagreed...….
I'm not so sure I will be so keen, he was an arrogant t**t before and now he's actually done something in football (bar running the line, washing the kit etc) and been a director, I think Mr 6% will be intolerable now he's got his slice out of football.

As an oxford fan I hope he does get his 6% one day. But with Wycombe and Ipswich looking good for automatics that means taking a play off promotion and then at Oufc expense if we are also in play offs.

You are right I never mentioned any names, no idea why you would think it was about you!
Anyway, rumours do abound and some are quite amusing if not a bit far fetched to be believed and put on here..
Foley said:
Maybe you are in the know.
You may well laugh at the 'fantasists'. We all have to read behind the lines I guess, but personally I would rather listen to people like Colin who seems to be pretty in the know. It seems fairly clear as to what the club is trying to achieve.
Now whether that works or not let's see. It us easy to berate from the sidelines and have a go those who believe that there is a far better future for the club than staying in the current stadium as it is ( which most people think is far from ideal- a view that you seem to disagree with- which is totally fair enough)
From what we ate hearing, we will find out within 6 months what is planned. Thank goodness!!
All the work I have done for the club in the past has been free and because they are my team, not for person gain like others are trying to do.

Colin B said:
Just for clarity, as my name is mentioned in the post to which LondonRoader has replied, I do not seek, nor receive, any payment for anything I might do to help the club. I am not sure whether he is referring to me in his post, but I need to make that point clear as my name was previously mentioned.

Above is the post you replied to, where Foley mentions me, and you replied mentioning people doing things for personal gain. Although I'm sure it wasn't your intention, can you see how to the uninitiated it could appear that you were referring to me? That's why I felt the need to put the record straight.

I'm really not sure why you've then linked your reply to a post about Charlie? Please don't tell me you get us confused!!!

All the work I have done for the club in the past has been free and because they are my team, not for person gain like others are trying to do.

Colin B said:

Above is the post you replied to, where Foley mentions me, and you replied mentioning people doing things for personal gain. Although I'm sure it wasn't your intention, can you see how to the uninitiated it could appear that you were referring to me? That's why I felt the need to put the record straight.

I'm really not sure why you've then linked your reply to a post about Charlie? Please don't tell me you get us confused!!!

Two peas in a pod!
The chino twins!!!
What a beautiful couple!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for ‘Salmon Pants’ to suddenly register and post on Yellows Forum.

Keep your eyes peeled for ‘Salmon Pants’ to suddenly register and post on Yellows Forum.
He will ruffle a few feathers when he pays his money to get back in the directors box area, could be some interesting conversations unless some actually start looking up to him after being a club owner.

Shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the directors box. Divisive, arrogant and an attitude that is now so alien to our culture.

Shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the directors box. Divisive, arrogant and an attitude that is now so alien to our culture.
Agree. Do we really need a shareholder of Sunnerland poncing around our Directors box, and one who has a bit of 'tude too?

Back
Top Bottom