Stewart Donald anyone.....

A difficult weekend for all concerned at Sunderland according to the world of Twitter!!

Satori missed out on being in the running to be the next president of Uruguay. SD has deleted his twitter account after being accused of turning up pissed at a club function and facing a fair amount of online hostility (denied by SD)! The takeover/investment deal stalling with a significantly lower value being put on the club. A number of players still likely to leave and many transfer targets going elsewhere.

In fact the only good news is that Charlie has been noticable by his absence since criticising their fans for being quiet at Wembley!!!

Imagine the meltdown from some of our regulars if this was Oxford instead?!

A difficult weekend for all concerned at Sunderland according to the world of Twitter!!

Satori missed out on being in the running to be the next president of Uruguay. SD has deleted his twitter account after being accused of turning up pissed at a club function and facing a fair amount of online hostility (denied by SD)! The takeover/investment deal stalling with a significantly lower value being put on the club. A number of players still likely to leave and many transfer targets going elsewhere.

In fact the only good news is that Charlie has been noticable by his absence since criticising their fans for being quiet at Wembley!!!

So Cadden won’t be signing for the Black Cats?

So basically nothing then?

So basically a shitload more than players being paid 5 minutes late and look how that turned out!

That’s our own supporters, why are you so fixated on Sunderland? Do you secretly support them?

We’ve got to concentrate on our own club, not worry about Sunderland et al. Let it go.

That’s our own supporters, why are you so fixated on Sunderland? Do you secretly support them?

We’ve got to concentrate on our own club, not worry about Sunderland et al. Let it go.

Why are you reading and replying to a thread about Stewart Donald then?!

Sunderland are looking to compete with us on signings, particularly Chris Cadden. So issues behind the scenes can have relevance to our situation. Feel free to skip past this and post on threads that meet your approval, and the chances are that you'll find me posting on those too!!

Sunderland are looking to compete with us on signings, particularly Chris Cadden. So issues behind the scenes can have relevance to our situation. Feel free to skip past this and post on threads that meet your approval, and the chances are that you'll find me posting on those too!!

New signing today!

Scotchers clearly still not over his public spat with Charlie on these hallowed boards. Baiting Charlie, despite him no longer having an account on here, seems to provide a cheap thrill.

Oh, and to answer your question, I thought it might have been something interesting to do with Stewart and Oxford Utd, but I should have known better when I saw it was you.

The truth seems to be somewhat less scandalous (LINK). Despite slamming Junior for spreading unsolicited rumours online, Scotchers sees nothing wrong in slinging mud at SD's good name... :unsure:

-----------

"Sunderland owner Stewart Donald has removed his Twitter account hours after admitting he needed to 're-think' his use of the site.

It comes after Donald replied to a Black Cats fan on Sunday commenting on reports that the takeover talks with Mark Campbell had stalled.

The fan in question was then subjected to abuse after Donald's reply, to which the fan in question described Donald's tweet as 'encouraging a pile-on'.

On Monday morning Donald tweeted back to the fan apologising for the tweet and saying the resulting 'pile-on' was not his intention, and admitted a 're-think' of his use of Twitter was needed. Just over an hour later his account was removed from the social media site."

The truth seems to be somewhat less scandalous (LINK). Despite slamming Junior for spreading unsolicited rumours online, Scotchers sees nothing wrong in slinging mud at SD's good name... :unsure:

-----------

"Sunderland owner Stewart Donald has removed his Twitter account hours after admitting he needed to 're-think' his use of the site.

It comes after Donald replied to a Black Cats fan on Sunday commenting on reports that the takeover talks with Mark Campbell had stalled.

The fan in question was then subjected to abuse after Donald's reply, to which the fan in question described Donald's tweet as 'encouraging a pile-on'.

On Monday morning Donald tweeted back to the fan apologising for the tweet and saying the resulting 'pile-on' was not his intention, and admitted a 're-think' of his use of Twitter was needed. Just over an hour later his account was removed from the social media site."

SD has deleted his twitter account after being accused of turning up pissed at a club function and facing a fair amount of online hostility (denied by SD)

The original issue came from twitter criticism that SD had turned up to an event at the weekend pissed. He replied that he had a couple of drinks but that he was perfectly ok. He was then tagged into comments from a journalist about the takeover stalling and offered out one fan.

I stated that he'd been accused on being pissed. True.
I stated that there was online hostility. True.
I stated that SD had denied it. True.

3 out of 3!!!

You're spreading shite from twatter to tar the name of a fellow who has been a great supporter to OUFC over the years.

You also have a pop at Junior for spreading unconfirmed reports on the same social media platform. Double standards...

Don't get all sensitive! I made it clear that it was an allegation that SD denied, but collectively things weren't going as planned at Sunderland.

At a time when Sunderland are looking to compete with us for Chris Cadden, this has some relevance don't you think?

What is relevant here is that a player we are trying to sign may go to Sunderland.

If there is any truth in the rumour about the takeover falling through I hope it is brought to the players attention or probably more importantly his agent.

The fact that SD is involved has nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom