National News Sir Keir Starmer

I think it may have been the bit where he said Grant Shapps was probably on a Caribbean Island or on his private jet somewhere, only for BBC to speak with him a few minutes later from his home in Welwyn Garden City 😂

It was an embarrassing statement.

I mean its not like the Government is in a state of flux................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *

*yes I know only one poll matters @Sheik djibouti @QR .........

Others have Labour at a 13 to 14% lead but that would look an outlier based on this:

Saying that it isn't exactly impressive from Labour.

:unsure: x 8............. just eight times.... forensic he is. :ROFLMAO:

And he received four tickets for Watford vs Arsenal, worth a total of £1,416, for their 6 March match - which were registered on 6 May.
FOUR tickets for Watford v Arsenal for £1416? £354 a head to watch Watford? Bloody Hell, games gone.

:unsure: x 8............. just eight times.... forensic he is. :ROFLMAO:

Knew you'd be creaming your pants over this :ROFLMAO:

What was it the Standards Commissioer said....#checks notes# . . . oh yes..... "Ms Stone said the eight breaches "were minor and/or inadvertent", and "there was no attempt to mislead".

Not like your lot.

Poor....must try harder:ROFLMAO:

• React
Reactions: QR
Knew you'd be creaming your pants over this :ROFLMAO:

What was it the Standards Commissioer said....#checks notes# . . . oh yes..... "Ms Stone said the eight breaches "were minor and/or inadvertent", and "there was no attempt to mislead".

Not like your lot.

Poor....must try harder:ROFLMAO:

Just high lighting his failings.

He`s an abject failure of a striker tripping over his own laces 6 yards out from an open goal.

Only one person "creaming" around these parts, it goes well with the froth... :love:

Just high lighting his failings.

He`s an abject failure of a striker tripping over his own laces 6 yards out from an open goal.

Only one person "creaming" around these parts, it goes well with the froth... :love:

To follow the analogy, his Tory opponent and prospective opponents can't even put their boots on, let alone tie the laces, and find the pitch. :)

• React
Reactions: QR
To follow the analogy, his Tory opponent and prospective opponents can't even put their boots on, let alone tie the laces, and find the pitch. :)
Not to mention that on the rare occasions they find their way o to the pitch they only seem capable of scoring goals at the wrong end[emoji1787]

Starmer is the Steve Anthrobus of strikers - scores by accident not intent.

10 shots - 10 misses.

Its no wonder he has no plan, no policies and little hope. :)

1659715359469.png

I think you misjudge this thread and the general political mood on here, Essex.

There aren’t many in here who actively like or think Starmer is the great white hope. There are plenty who’ll back him - maybe reluctantly - because the system means it’s either him or the Tories.

He’s rather plain, a bit dull and precise as lawyers often are. His performances at PMQs are like a barrister cross examining a defendant rather than the bluster needed when in that particular bear pit. There is a personality under there but we rarely see it.

What we do know is that he isn’t part of the ruling party that has sowed division in the union, baited migrants and asylum seekers, forced a needless and damaging Brexit upon the country, overseen a cost of living crisis, lied repeatedly to the public, broke COVID rules they drew up themselves, allowed policy to be ruled by the PMs wife, prorogued parliament, told fibs to the Queen, attempted to bend parliamentary rules to get Owen Paterson off and generally delivered nothing of use in 12 years.

It’s not a pro Starmer mood on here. It’s vitriolic hate of your lot.

I’m not sure about any of the Labour cabinet. David Lammy says little. The only one who comes across well is Rachel Reeves. I see she has a sister whose partner is a Labour MP too

Back
Top Bottom