National News Sir Keir Starmer

Durham Police seem to be dragging their heels somewhat...............still we have Mr Lammy to keep us entertained.
1656269006817.png

Well he might want to check that the staff just want back the 10% pay cut they accepted during the pandemic not a 10% rise!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not surprised at all. I am sure they wouldn’t have threatened to resign if they thought they would be out of a job soon.

Not surprised at all. I am sure they wouldn’t have threatened to resign if they thought they would be out of a job soon.
What a bummer knowing he wasn't guilty.

Honesty overrated yeah?

The Tories should have a similar approach as that foreword could describe them as well. The report (only based on reading the foreward) seems balanced and makes some sensible points (some bleeding obvious ones even if the factions can't see them). It looks like some good steps are being taken in the Labour Party but they need to do more.

The Tories should have a similar approach as that foreword could describe them as well. The report (only based on reading the foreward) seems balanced and makes some sensible points (some bleeding obvious ones even if the factions can't see them). It looks like some good steps are being taken in the Labour Party but they need to do more.

Having scanned through it the Labour party doesn`t want to throw too much at the Government as they have enough internal issues - racism, sexism, antisemitism they`ve got a long list of "isms" in there!

Who said they are all as bad as each other? 🤷‍♀️

Maybe you should stick to fact checking the new Tory leader you're about to ordane* 🤷‍♂️

Not that you care that much at a guess

#bluerosetteonadeadsheep;)

*ordain :)

The parliamentary party thinks somewhat differently from me, but the Conservative party and policies still best match my life.

*ordain :)

The parliamentary party thinks somewhat differently from me, but the Conservative party and policies still best match my life.
Just imagine voting for something that was best for everyone and protected the vulnerable not just the "me" and "my" mantra[emoji2369]

PS - they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

But did you know that pedantry is the lowest form of intellect[emoji6]

The Grammar Police - To serve and correct [emoji1787]

Just imagine voting for something that was best for everyone and protected the vulnerable not just the "me" and "my" mantra[emoji2369]

PS - they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

But did you know that pedantry is the lowest form of intellect[emoji6]

The Grammar Police - To serve and correct [emoji1787]

Any views on Starmer?? You know thread topic and all that................. :ROFLMAO:

Any views on Starmer?? You know thread topic and all that................. [emoji23]
Not really, no... he's a bit neh, but still more principled than the entire Tory party put together.

And you're a fine one to talk about taking things off topic [emoji1787]

It's your go to response when you regularly get handed your Arris on here...hence why you get called out for squirrels ALL the time[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom