National News Sir Mo Farah

There's too much politics already so I won't go into that, but it is a tragic story and one that upset me more than I realised. Mo found sport and a PE teacher who cared enough to listen and find help. Many don't get that chance and find gangs and others who prey on the vulnerable. It's so sad that very few ever get the opportunity to escape from this.

If we start deporting our Olympic heros then this country really is finished!!

Astonishing story and it must have been very difficult for him. Hopefully he may get and end to all this. Well done sir Mo

Home Office have unequivocally said that he will not be deported.
well even they know what bad PR it would be.

Contrast to the woman with leave to remain who travelled to the Caribbean whilst pregnant, fell ill there and couldn't fly back. So had to stay and have baby there, now Priti's home office are refusing entry for the baby as it is "settled" there. Husband and one child in UK, mother and baby overseas being kept apart.

well even they know what bad PR it would be.

Contrast to the woman with leave to remain who travelled to the Caribbean whilst pregnant, fell ill there and couldn't fly back. So had to stay and have baby there, now Priti's home office are refusing entry for the baby as it is "settled" there. Husband and one child in UK, mother and baby overseas being kept apart.
Serves her right for not winning Olympic Gold and having a title....

Back
Top Bottom