Matches Sheffield Wednesday live on Sky.

Yellow River

I see that our home match against Sheffield Wednesday is to be shown live on Sky, Friday, 7th April.

Good news I believe, Josh will well fired up for a live TV appearance, so we can expect a dazzling 45 minute cameo in the previous fixture against Peterborough, and he then kindly makes himself available for the Wednesday clash on Good Friday.

Same kick off time, 3pm? Don't Sky usually inconvenience everyone and move the kick off?

Same kick off time, 3pm? Don't Sky usually inconvenience everyone and move the kick off?

Yep same kick-off time. It's part of their Easter extravaganza of EFL football which basically masks the "oh b****r we've got a contract to show this many EFL games across the season and we're a bit behind, so we'll show 4 on Good Friday and 4 on Easter Monday"

But will it still be on iFollow? No Sky here in the Dutch Mountains.

But will it still be on iFollow? No Sky here in the Dutch Mountains.
"As a live TV game it will now be unavailable to watch in the UK on iFollow.

Overseas fans will need to check whether local providers are showing the game in their region."

“Overseas fans will have to find an illlegal stream to watch it because the only legitimate way - that they have already paid for - has been removed.”
Oh bother 🤬 see if I can get compensation from iFollow (fat chance)

Oh bother 🤬 see if I can get compensation from iFollow (fat chance)
I think the iFollow season tickets are advertised on the basis that video coverage won’t be available should a local broadcaster to you have rights to a game.

“Overseas fans will have to find an illlegal stream to watch it because the only legitimate way - that they have already paid for - has been removed.”
literally on the front page of ifollow
"Our match passes allow you to live video stream or listen to live audio commentary of your club's matches, depending on availability due to broadcasting restrictions."

Don't know what it says for international visitors to iFollow

literally on the front page of ifollow
"Our match passes allow you to live video stream or listen to live audio commentary of your club's matches, depending on availability due to broadcasting restrictions."

Don't know what it says for international visitors to iFollow
Not sure how that’s relevant to what I posted.

My only way to watch is very likely to be illegally, because the people who bought the rights won’t make it available here because they bought the package to access other content.
They (paramount or whoever it is) could, for example, allow Ifollow to continue to show it in my area even though they bought the rights from under them.

Back
Top Bottom