Fan's View Fan's View 21/22 - No.13 - Sheffield Wed away

Great read as normal Paul. Exciting season ahead. Loved the game yesterday a real cracker! The game could of been over by half time. I think its all about us taking those chances we create. Henrys goal was a gem. When that went in I scared my Spanish neighbours to death 🤣
OUFCX

Great write up, Paul. Love the pictures, too.

Great read as normal Paul. Exciting season ahead. Loved the game yesterday a real cracker! The game could of been over by half time. I think its all about us taking those chances we create. Henrys goal was a gem. When that went in I scared my Spanish neighbours to death 🤣
OUFCX

Good point re Henry's goal. Jerome seemed to imply it was a bit scruffy, I thought it was an absolute cracker!

Good point re Henry's goal. Jerome seemed to imply it was a bit scruffy, I thought it was an absolute cracker!
No way could Jerome tell from distance how good it was.

• React
Reactions: m
Great report Paul - having been away I was only able to watch on iFollow but my son (now based in Manchester) had one of the best Oxford days out of his short life!

I noticed the flack that Dunkley and Johnson were receiving on the Wednesday forum and certainly Dunkley and the other centre back Aorfa looked like throwbacks in the modern game. Both have limited ability on the ball and continually put it into touch or just generally misdirected it. I appreciate that Dunkley has had a good career since leaving us but I thought Moore and Thornily were far superior footballers. I also thought we might have more problems at set pieces but dealt with everything reasonably well.

As a last thought, a great win at a big club but one with a distinctly average mid-table team as things stand,

As a last thought, a great win at a big club but one with a distinctly average mid-table team as things stand,
It was a great win ( and performance).
Far too early to describe teams as mid table/ average. They won 2 1 at Wigan on Tuesday.
I wouldn't be too surprised if they are close tomorrow in the play offs.

Back
Top Bottom