FA Cup Second round draw

I'd consider going to Walsall. Never been before. I don't want to trek all the way up to Darlo. Walsall away will do me. Reckon we'd take 1,000 odd up there.

If Darlington means it will be on TV then it’s a no brainer for every fan to hope it’s them surely

Walsall would be fun. Mrs Lounger was brought into the world in the local hospital and takes great delight in showing me round. Found it very amusing last time as I was addressed as "Bab" by a local. :rolleyes:

I'd consider going to Walsall. Never been before. I don't want to trek all the way up to Darlo. Walsall away will do me. Reckon we'd take 1,000 odd up there.
You missed Richard Hill scoring 4 on Boxing Day at Fellows Park in...…………………………..too long ago!! Who scored the other?

Heads up that the Darlington v Walsall replay is live on BT Sport tomorrow, for a glimpse of our 2nd round opponents.

You missed Richard Hill scoring 4 on Boxing Day at Fellows Park in...…………………………..too long ago!! Who scored the other?
Christ, I was there... Foyle? We were 1 down at half time as well.

Gillingham v Sunderland goes into extra time. Not a shot on target in 90 minutes from either side.

Gillingham v Sunderland goes into extra time. Not a shot on target in 90 minutes from either side.
There's been a shot on goal now and Gillingham are 1 up with 15 mins to play. Sunderland need 2 if their penalties are anything to go by!!!

Back
Top Bottom