Home Match Day Thread Young U's FACUP 5th round tonight LIVESTREAM

Well done lads brilliant display​

Quarter-Finals[edit]​

Eight teams participate in the Quarter-finals with all eight winners from the previous round participating.The Draw for the Quarter Finals was made on February 3, 2023. All Matches will be played before March 4, 2023.[54]

22 February 2023Ipswich Town (3) vWest Ham UnitedshowIpswich

23 February 2023ArsenalvCambridge United (3) showHolloway, London

Semi-finals​

Thats Better​

Quarter-Finals[edit]​

Eight teams participate in the Quarter-finals with all eight winners from the previous round participating.The Draw for the Quarter Finals was made on February 3, 2023. All Matches will be played before March 4, 2023.[54]

Thats Better​

Quarter-Finals[edit]​

League 1 massif!

Thats Better​

Quarter-Finals[edit]​

Beat City and there is no reason we can't win it !!

One of the very few good pieces of business we did last summer was sign GOD up to a two year + 1 year option deal.

Which means that if anyone wants to try and poach him from us before 2025, they have to pay our asking price.

And when he proves - as it sounds like he did today - that he's head and shoulders above anyone in a pretty solid Premier League youth team like Leeds.....you start to wonder just how high that asking price might be. Ademola Lookman, anyone?🤪

Anyways, glad that we do have one team to be seriously proud of this season. Nothing for them to lose at Man City whatsoever......
What about the Women's team?

Hopefully take a coach or two up there of fans. No reason why we can’t have 200/300 away fans there

Marvellous football, message to ‘Carpy’, pass by Johnson. Elliot-Wheeler also playing with a lot of personality.
In my defence I never said he couldn't be a good player... I just don't want him subjected to the tragedy that is our first team at the moment :ROFLMAO:

Well done lads! Could show the first team a thing or two. Will the Man City game also be broadcast on a video stream?

Wonderful display last night & cross I could not attend. My man tells me there were at least 6 Scouts there - how many of our boys will still be here next season?

Back
Top Bottom