Sam Smith

hop(e) Sam Smith starts how he ferments to go on...and blends well with beeks to deliver a winning brew up front.....satisfying the U's thirst for goals

Best fat fingers yet! How the hell did you manage to type “ferments”!? [emoji23]

Carruthers was excellent Vs West Brom if looking like he will pick up yellow cards. Samir I think does have something to prove after not being able to push his way into Sheffield Utd's first team except as a squad player not playing regularly.
? West Brom ?

Sam is from Manchester originally. Hope he's got used to life down south after 4 years at the plastics.

Intentionally. The whole post is in reference to the alcoholic beverage Samuel Smith...

It should be beneath me (or the 1,093 other pedants) to point out that Samuel Smith is a trademark and possibly a company name referencing an actual like person rather than being an alcoholic beverage as such.

Shame Leeds didn't respect us enough to bring a full - or even half - strength team to our match the other night (despite our pathetic 2nd half performance).

Welcome Sam, let's overlook your plastic roots, I'm sure you won't feel too homesick.

Agreed re Leeds team.

Terrible signing! Totally unproven at any level. What happened to the signing experienced pros that worked so well last season.
A great man once said “you’ll never win anything with kids” so true.

Terrible signing! Totally unproven at any level. What happened to the signing experienced pros that worked so well last season.
A great man once said “you’ll never win anything with kids” so true.
I'm making the generous assumption that this isn't a serious post

Back
Top Bottom