Sam Smith

I cannot wait for him to 'set my life on fire' from the moment that he 'walked into my life'. The skills he showed in the #10 role playing at "Reading between the lines" show that he is a real 'superstar'. I just hope at the end of the season KR says "Don't walk away" from the club , and he realises that 'this is my home' for the rest of his career......

NB - all tracks shoehorned into the above are from a new yet-to-be-released album that has been kept under wraps and that only those who are truly ITK know about.
I also reserve the right for some or all of the above to have their titles changed and/or be dropped from the final cut and/or the album not to actually ever be released, or indeed ever have existed in any form.

It's now or never to sign Elvis - but I think he's passed on joining Oxford due to wanting more action, less conversation.

As for Sam Smith, he was surprised and disappointed to learn that he's not the only one KR is chasing, so he's taking things one day at a time, having a bit of therapy, and pondering if he's the one for Bazzer...

I don’t care who the striker is as long as they get one that can do the business and be good comp
It's now or never to sign Elvis - but I think he's passed on joining Oxford due to wanting more action, less conversation.

As for Sam Smith, he was surprised and disappointed to learn that he's not the only one KR is chasing, so he's taking things one day at a time, having a bit of therapy, and pondering if he's the one for Bazzer...

I don’t care which striker we sign as long as he knows where the net is and give the Beak competition

Back
Top Bottom