Sam Smith

On Reading FC news... haha. So Sour.

Sam Smith has today headed out on loan in search of first team football for the upcoming season. The striker joins ‘Oxford United’, whatever that is, for the full 2018/19 campaign. With the arrival of Sam Baldock, Smith is now well down the pecking order at the Madejski Stadium, so a loan move to Oxford - who play in a lower league than Reading - makes sense for his development. He would otherwise be competing for minutes not only with Baldock, but also with Marc McNulty, Jon Dadi B

That’s actually quite funny

Sorry Sam for The late welcome but I’ve been driving down from the very far away Glenelg ( look it up on google maps ) this lot on here are very intelligent and now where it is without making enquiries, buy the time you leave us at the end of the season you won’t just be a fully fledged striker but also a very intelligent one as reading this forum will give you great learning.

Welcome to Oxford UTD and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Apparently he is pretty quick so there us no doubt that we have a lot more pace than last year
I interesting that KR suggests that we have recruited very well, are in a far better position than at the end of last season and are close on a couple more.
If only we were told the truth
?

Shock Another Dig ?

Better defence than last season on paper so far

More pace in the side along with natural wingers this time compared to Henry & Mowatt

Very good loan players

Apart from losing Ledson & Rothwell there’s no one else in side from 2017/18 that was worth keeping & we've improved in current areas better this summer with still 2/3 players to come in

Sorry Sam for The late welcome but I’ve been driving down from the very far away Glenelg ( look it up on google maps ) this lot on here are very intelligent and now where it is without making enquiries, buy the time you leave us at the end of the season you won’t just be a fully fledged striker but also a very intelligent one as reading this forum will give you great learning.

Welcome to Oxford UTD and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

35aabb1436bb0ecc6ce0d8f6e51f1b65.jpg

can see it now, 89th minute 0-0 Sam Smith finds himself 1 on 1 with keeper slots it bottom corner before running off towards the away end knee slide and kiss the badge. Imagine that!
Would he be allowed to play against his parent club?

Shock Another Dig ?

Better defence than last season on paper so far

More pace in the side along with natural wingers this time compared to Henry & Mowatt

Very good loan players

Apart from losing Ledson & Rothwell there’s no one else in side from 2017/18 that was worth keeping & we've improved in current areas better this summer with still 2/3 players to come in
If you add in a committed Eastwood behind a solid defence, a fit Nelson, a fit Hall, a fit and playing to his strengths Obika, some new young players out to prove their worth ( Whyte & Brown), a better management team, a bigger general pool of players and U23 side to keep them match fit and push the senior squad, and still some of the best additions to the squad to come in, yep what’s not to like.

Back
Top Bottom