Ex Player Ryan Williams

I think a certain french midfielder will be next ....ecyellow can yo confirm or deny? Muahahaha

• React
Reactions: MJB
Of course. You can’t just sign players on free transfers and then P**s away millions on wages. It’s all to do with profits/loss against net spend. Im not sure if any investments can be looked at as profits? Either way, you can’t buy your way out of this league.
Well you could but any owner would have to gift the money to the club as that could get counted as revenue.

I’m not inviting you. Your hysterical wailing will completely drown out the harp player, and after a couple of glasses you’ll be all over the likes of Anythony Tonkin and Ben Purkiss like a cheap floozie.
But who will be your best man - Josh or Jack? If you can't decide, you could just get them to both walk you up the aisle in a collars and cuffs ensemble.

Considering their wage bill, and the fact they are offering reduced term contracts to some of their best players, I am going to say yes.

The Cowleys are rebuilding the squad to suit their style. A lot of the players don't really suit that. They have done this same strategy in the past at other clubs where they are happy to keep a player as a squad/back up player then they offer a lower offer but aren't that bothered if the player says no.

Welcome Ryan.

The coaching team and Ryan himself could turn this into an excellent signing if they can up his end product.

I’m not inviting you. Your hysterical wailing will completely drown out the harp player, and after a couple of glasses you’ll be all over the likes of Anythony Tonkin and Ben Purkiss like a cheap floozie.

Bridezilla alert!

Some tact in the way you chose to announce that would have been di regueur. Still, it's your big day I suppose.

Of course. You can’t just sign players on free transfers and then P**s away millions on wages. It’s all to do with profits/loss against net spend. Im not sure if any investments can be looked at as profits? Either way, you can’t buy your way out of this league.
AFC Bournemouth did

Glad to have him back, good signing, plenty of experience with a streak of Chris McGuire in him. With McGuane and Long behind him that side now looks strong.
Point of order, McGuane was on the left when I saw him - is that not his preferred side?

Back
Top Bottom