International News Russian War With Ukraine

Radiohead know how to disappear completely. The U2 plane will have had to fly where the streets have no name to have any success.
I Reckoner they are Just being too Optimistic, although I Might Be Wrong.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Boris might wind up in trouble again here:

Russian invasion begins
Weak sanctions imposed
Media hype up Russian donations to Tory-linked individuals
Public get angry
Boris looks like muppet.

I'd vote for any party that wanted to irrevocably seize all Russian owned assets in the UK. This is our big chance to do a number on them.

Just some bloke shouting. No jokes, and seeming to think Putin's attack on Ukraine is somehow linked to people in the west being interested in things like gender equality. Absolute drivel, no insight and not vaguely amusing.
My thoughts exactly. Could get the same commentary in Wetherspoons and at least the beer is cheap there.

One feels some people are really missing the point of irony but there we are, can`t be helped. 🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile, the visible US Drones are still putting in the miles as are lots of "invisible" bits of kit.

Boris might wind up in trouble again here:

Russian invasion begins
Weak sanctions imposed
Media hype up Russian donations to Tory-linked individuals
Public get angry
Boris looks like muppet.

I'd vote for any party that wanted to irrevocably seize all Russian owned assets in the UK. This is our big chance to do a number on them.
You forgot the part where he put the son of a KGB agent into the Lords 18 months ago, at taxpayer expense, so that the Kremlin now has a man directly inside the upper chamber. Sadly Joe Bloggs doesn’t seem to be aware of this, or understand how utterly dangerous and compromising this is.

Good to see ‘Iron Liz’ suggesting that if an English team gets to the Champions League final, which is being held in Russia, that they should boycott it. I guess the government is only against footballers ‘being political’ when it involves taking a stand against racism or trying to feed starving kids.

One feels some people are really missing the point of irony but there we are, can`t be helped. 🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile, the visible US Drones are still putting in the miles as are lots of "invisible" bits of kit.

Oh Moobs, quietest man in the pub ive heard but it does make me smile the way you go full Tonto on here.
Not the first time you have posted a link to that coked up geezer having a rant, he really isnt funny you know.

We should hit Russia and the Oligarchs with hard sanctions and as it has been said some of these Oligarchs are holding Putins money and Ambramovic is one of them. If that hits Chelsea then tough, but we need tougher sanctions.

We should hit Russia and the Oligarchs with hard sanctions and as it has been said some of these Oligarchs are holding Putins money and Ambramovic is one of them. If that hits Chelsea then tough, but we need tougher sanctions.
The sanction thing is interesting. Russia only supplies 3 percent of our energy but 40 percent of the EUs. It will be difficult for the EU to just place sanctions without impacting their energy supplies. With us, I'm not sure what 3 percent means in real terms i.e what would the impact be if we lost the supply from Russia. Of course if Russia pulls it's energy supplies then it won't get paid for it. The sanction thing when it comes to Europe is just not straightforward.

The sanction thing is interesting. Russia only supplies 3 percent of our energy but 40 percent of the EUs. It will be difficult for the EU to just place sanctions without impacting their energy supplies. With us, I'm not sure what 3 percent means in real terms i.e what would the impact be if we lost the supply from Russia. Of course if Russia pulls it's energy supplies then it won't get paid for it. The sanction thing when it comes to Europe is just not straightforward.
Maybe but I think Boris could do a lot more

Oh Moobs, quietest man in the pub ive heard but it does make me smile the way you go full Tonto on here.
Not the first time you have posted a link to that coked up geezer having a rant, he really isnt funny you know.

I think he is. Personal choice I suppose. Probably offends some folk, ah well.

I think he is. Personal choice I suppose. Probably offends some folk, ah well.
Well, if you are going to put his rather objectionable mug on here i guess its only fair to expect a reaction
one way or the other.

Anyway, before i forget and this is something i have wanted to do for years, its actually in a sub section on
my bucket list so please indulge me for a minute.
Years ago we played in the bet league on here and on the last day of the season i was a couple of points
ahead of you, rather sneakily i waited for you to submit your bet before i placed exactly the same one thus
ensuring a rather glorious victory, oh how i laughed... Well, time doing what times does i have come to
regret that very hollow moment it was mean and it was wrong and i`m sorry. And breathe 🪣✅

Back
Top Bottom