International News Russian missiles fired into Poland

I would imagine an accident, or I’ve also read that maybe they were Russian missiles aimed at Ukraine that were shot down and went AWOL. Worrying times though.

f*****g hell!!! I hope this isn’t true. Accident or no accident trouble could escalate rapidly.
Troops from all NATO countries will be on alert with I suspect a few units going to the borders with Russia and the NATO countries.
See how bad Vlad is now

I didn’t get a BBC breaking news alert about this, did anyone else?

Are they waiting for confirmation?

Ukraine has Russian surface to air missiles so could have been aiming at a Russian incoming and missed........ stay calm.

Remember Saddam Hussein had "weapons of mass destruction" ready to fire at us. 🤷‍♂️

Ukraine has Russian surface to air missiles so could have been aiming at a Russian incoming and missed........ stay calm.

Remember Saddam Hussein had "weapons of mass destruction" ready to fire at us. 🤷‍♂️
The only issue with that mate is unless they’re being fired from Belarus then why would Russia fire a mission going via Belarus?

The only issue with that mate is unless they’re being fired from Belarus then why would Russia fire a mission going via Belarus?

Cruise missile range is roughly 1,000 miles, so if Russia are throwing them around and one goes AWOL, or a Ukrainian ground crew spot a likely target and fire a Surface to Air Missile of Russian origin at it then the old saying is......... what goes up must come down.

Back
Top Bottom