International News Russian War With Ukraine

My golf is pretty aimless and that often ends up going far right.,.
Curing a "slice" is the hardest "fix" in golf......I should know. With a hook or a fade, the ball travels further.

There were a lot of visible USAF planes leaving Mildenhall to circuit and observe over Romania yesterday.
Today there aren`t any, which means they`ve turned the transponders off (bad) or aren`t as concerned as they were (good).

The situation is looking bleak, Winter Olympics closes today, which is when many said they would wait until.

And unsurprisingly Russian & Belarusian military have extended their "exercises" as the original date to finish was today.

Russian troops ordered to enter Eastern Ukraine and Putin says that the dissolution of the USSR was ‘madness’.

Looks like The Simpsons called another thing right again (from an episode first broadcast in 1998).

Putin has been saying this for a long time, he even wrote a paper on it before he took control.

I am going to throw this out there.

Whats the difference of this compared to the US (and others) invading (or liberating as some would play it), to Kuwait, Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, Cuba, even Vietnam & Korea?

Whats the difference of this compared to the US (and others) invading (or liberating as some would play it), to Kuwait, Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, Cuba, even Vietnam & Korea?

The West think their way is the best way and don`t understand local issues that are generations old or the strength of leadership required to keep a balance.

The fighting in Donetsk and Luhansk has been going on for 8 years so far with over 14,000 deaths, it seems Putin wishes to stop it by recognising their independence from the rest of Ukraine.

Its a bit of a minefield.

It seems the Ukraine government are asking for help from the West though?

It seems the Ukraine government are asking for help from the West though?
Fair point, but even some of the examples, they asked for help from Russia, China, etc (Cuba BoP, Korea...). Just trying to balance the argument, as sometimes Govts and Media try to make another country be in the wrong, when Western countries have done the same.

Kuwait was invaded to liberate them from Iraq and Afghanistan was after Russia had withdrawn after their own invasion of Afghanistan. Russia invaded Afghanistan to have a government in their way of thinking the western invasion came about because of terrorism which came about because of Russia’s invasion.

Back
Top Bottom