League One Reading FC

To put it the correct way, you couldnt beat us now that your not cheating the system.

You can dream, your best team in 25 years can't beat our worst in 25 years. We will play you at least 2 more times on our way back up next year.
It's not our best team in 25 years you twonk. Reading are just diet MK Dons. Your natural level is around League 2.

What have you got on this half term?

Yep, leaving you behind again, swimming in your little pond pretending to be a big fish.
At least we will be in a pond. Death is very very permanent ask Bury fans, you will have to reform in the Thames Valley Premier League. Just think you will be smaller than Reading Town FC. You will be striving to play in the Hellenic League.

At least we will be in a pond. Death is very very permanent ask Bury fans, you will have to reform in the Thames Valley Premier League. Just think you will be smaller than Reading Town FC. You will be striving to play in the Hellenic League.

Reading Town Fc went bust, seems to be a thing.

Although hilariously there is a Reading City FC, they have been trying to get City status for the nondescript commuter town for ages but failing so like everything else they have just resorted to cheating.

You can dream, . We will play you at least 2 more times on our way back up next year.
Congratulations Reading on your first major trophy. The "your best team in 25 years can't beat our worst in 25 years" cup. Does that bring you level with Oxford and Swindon now?

1000013770.gif

Reading Town Fc went bust, seems to be a thing.

Although hilariously there is a Reading City FC, they have been trying to get City status for the nondescript commuter town for ages but failing so like everything else they have just resorted to cheating.
The Reading City FC website is currently under construction, so somebody else out there in the royal county is taking a punt!!.
Will the new Reading first chant be. But it seems the good die young. I just looked around and we were gone oh yeah.

He’s not wrong. I suppose we felt sorry for them. I hope they get pipped by Cheltenham for a place in L1 next year.
The big Reading v Swindon game draws nearer and and away trip to Chesterfield and if they’re lucky a little derby at Barnet

Well it looks like we are going to be fine with our new (yet to be confirmed, I know) multi billionaire owners. That's what a complete stadium and state of the art training facilities can do for you. On the other hand it's not looking so bright for Oxford now is it.
Oh well, onwards and upwards soon to be leaving you behind again

Well it looks like we are going to be fine with our new (yet to be confirmed, I know) multi billionaire owners. That's what a complete stadium and state of the art training facilities can do for you. On the other hand it's not looking so bright for Oxford now is it.

Like the last couple of billionaires who owned you?

And overspend again achieve sweet fa get in the s**t owners f**k off and guess what?…….you’ll be back in the s**t where you and you cockney wannabes live in already.

Back
Top Bottom