League Cup Quarter final draw

Bloody hell, that has really exceeded my expectations at how quickly it sold out!

I thought I had a few days of dot counting ahead, and had stocked up with coffee, custard tarts, and Danish pastries to see me through. Not sure what I'm going to do all week now, it's tough for a dot counter when you can't get your fix!!!

Seriously though, well done everyone, and if the owners need any proof of the need for a new stadium then this illustrates the potential perfectly. And, unlike last season, I am actually beginning to think we've got a chance of an upset.

Bloody hell, that has really exceeded my expectations at how quickly it sold out!

I thought I had a few days of dot counting ahead, and had stocked up with coffee, custard tarts, and Danish pastries to see me through. Not sure what I'm going to do all week now, it's tough for a dot counter when you can't get your fix!!!

Seriously though, well done everyone, and if the owners need any proof of the need for a new stadium then this illustrates the potential perfectly. And, unlike last season, I am actually beginning to think we've got a chance of an upset.
Plenty of dot counting coming up before Christmas though Colin. Keep up the good work .

Those U’s fans who couldn’t get a Manchester City ticket can instead purchase a ticket for the Wycombe game
at Grenoble Rd just a few days later. Arguably a bigger match !

Embarrassed to see a screenshot on twitter of someone selling multiple tickets at double the price on Facebook ‘oxford united fan page’ (I’m not a member so can’t see it in full) Sure the club would look into this? Perhaps someone who has access to that group could share more......

Embarrassed to see a screenshot on twitter of someone selling multiple tickets at double the price on Facebook ‘oxford united fan page’ (I’m not a member so can’t see it in full) Sure the club would look into this? Perhaps someone who has access to that group could share more......

My understanding is the guy is joking and just fishing as its called on Facebook. There are a few on that group who post stuff just to get a reaction. There was one bragging they had a robbo out flag for the Sunderland game. I cant remember seeing it at the game.

My understanding is the guy is joking and just fishing as its called on Facebook. There are a few on that group who post stuff just to get a reaction. There was one bragging they had a robbo out flag for the Sunderland game. I cant remember seeing it at the game.
Sounds like a top bloke

...if the owners need any proof of the need for a new stadium then this illustrates the potential perfectly.

I don’t think it’s the owners that need convincing, but rather the unitary, district and county councils.

And this, alongside some further big attendances around Christmas (and beyond) will strengthen our argument for positive planning outcomes.

Very helpful indeed.

I don’t think it’s the owners that need convincing, but rather the unitary, district and county councils.

And this, alongside some further big attendances around Christmas (and beyond) will strengthen our argument for positive planning outcomes.

Very helpful indeed.

I may have been more accurate saying confirmation rather than proof.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Really annoyed. I work every other Saturday so could not get a season ticket but I go to every midweek game (including every round in this cup so far). I don’t know why we don’t do a points or priority system to the fans who go to more games, every other round people who went to the previous rounds got priority.
Just really annoys me that a fan who is only on the database from the Man City game gets a ticket over someone like me who goes to literally every single game I can

Really annoyed. I work every other Saturday so could not get a season ticket but I go to every midweek game (including every round in this cup so far). I don’t know why we don’t do a points or priority system to the fans who go to more games, every other round people who went to the previous rounds got priority.
Just really annoys me that a fan who is only on the database from the Man City game gets a ticket over someone like me who goes to literally every single game I can
Are you not signed up as a member? That would have got you a ticket plus discount on the games you can attend.

You mentioned this a week ago and was advised to get a membership card for £15 (with £5 back in the club shop and discount on league games). Sadly, you didn't take up this opportunity and presumably didn't get online as soon as they became available tonight, despite knowing that the tickets would go quickly. It's difficult to have sympathy when you've not the opportunities open to you!

You mentioned this a week ago and was advised to get a membership card for £15 (with £5 back in the club shop and discount on league games). Sadly, you didn't take up this opportunity and presumably didn't get online as soon as they became available tonight, despite knowing that the tickets would go quickly. It's difficult to have sympathy when you've not the opportunities open to you!
I’m very short of money this month. If I bought a membership that would mean me spending over £40 essentially for one game which I don’t really have (hence why I have to work Saturdays!). Loyalty should be enough anyway. Also, I thought you had to be on the membership before a certain date?

I’m very short of money this month. If I bought a membership that would mean me spending over £40 essentially for one game which I don’t really have (hence why I have to work Saturdays!). Loyalty should be enough anyway. Also, I thought you had to be on the membership before a certain date?
No I brought my membership as soon as they went on sale and got my ticket instantly

No, you could have got a membership and ticket yesterday. I appreciate that money can be tight, and get that you have to make the call about what to spend your money on - but this is the loyalty scheme the club uses and has been for 2 years. Hope you have better luck with the semifinal tickets!

Back
Top Bottom