League Cup Quarter final draw

It's also the first quarter final of a major cup competition we've been in for over 30 years!

Sadly won't be able to fly back for it myself, but there's people I know that haven't been to a game for years that are getting excited by this one.

It wouldn't shock me if most of the tickets were sold online tonight.

Bit disappointed in you Big T. You’re three hours closer and still too lazy to make an effort. The yellow rose of Texas eclipses the Man City that never sleeps.

I’m very short of money this month. If I bought a membership that would mean me spending over £40 essentially for one game which I don’t really have (hence why I have to work Saturdays!). Loyalty should be enough anyway. Also, I thought you had to be on the membership before a certain date?
You would have received a discount for every league game you attended. So you wouldn't have paid £40 for a league game if you went to a number of other games.

You would have received a discount for every league game you attended. So you wouldn't have paid £40 for a league game if you went to a number of other games.

think you missed the point,the person still had to shell out £40 when spare funds were not available.

think you missed the point,the person still had to shell out £40 when spare funds were not available.
If he couldn't afford a membership in August to November (as a loyal supporter he could have had discounts for all the league games he has attended to date and going forwards), then there was still the opportunity of buying online at 5 ( I managed to get a couple logging in at 5.05)

If he couldn't afford a membership in August to November (as a loyal supporter he could have had discounts for all the league games he has attended to date and going forwards), then there was still the opportunity of buying online at 5 ( I managed to get a couple logging in at 5.05)
Well said - All this moaning is getting very tiresome - plenty of opportunity for ST holders and members for over a week and even for anyone not in those categories by just being organised yesterday at 5pm.

The problem is that not everyone is clearly as rich as you and plenty of other poster on here we all can say that sod it the cat ent getting fed this month because I want the 40 quid to go watch football so my point is don’t look down on people because they can’t afford maybe what you can

I thought the "problem" was that you were not far enough up the pecking order despite being a true OUFC fan by going to every possible game, rather than you not being able to afford the ticket that you couldn't buy in the first place......

Well said - All this moaning is getting very tiresome - plenty of opportunity for ST holders and members for over a week and even for anyone not in those categories by just being organised yesterday at 5pm.
So becuase I had to work until 7pm I'm unorganised? Some people don't have the privilige of working 9-5 Monday to Friday. And like someone else said earlier, £40 is a lot of money for some people hence why I could not get the membership (although my original point still stands, loyalty should come before your financial status).

And like someone else said earlier, £40 is a lot of money for some people hence why I could not get the membership (although my original point still stands, loyalty should come before your financial status).
If you do to a lot of games then a membership would save you money potentially.
With regard to loyalty getting you a ticket this is not straightforward,
I would say the loyalty should be with regard to those who go to home league games ( some would disagree).
But I buy tickets for friends sometimes who may have been to 3 or 4 league games. So they wont be recorded as having bought tickets but have been reasonably loyal.
I am really not sure that it is that easy and if you have 15000 people wanting 10000 tickets then there will always be some who may e deserve to go but unfortunately cant

So becuase I had to work until 7pm I'm unorganised? Some people don't have the privilige of working 9-5 Monday to Friday. And like someone else said earlier, £40 is a lot of money for some people hence why I could not get the membership (although my original point still stands, loyalty should come before your financial status).
But you've had 2 years to get a membership. You could have saved a pound a week and still have money left over. I think the club were absolutely spot on with this. Well gone all oufc staff.

Bit disappointed in you Big T. You’re three hours closer and still too lazy to make an effort. The yellow rose of Texas eclipses the Man City that never sleeps.

Saving my hard-earned cash for the final - and then the playoff final in May!

Their Fans were pissed off having just beaten Manure and those bubble Dreams of them challenging for the premiershite were smashed to pieces. It put the skids under their players confidence and they have struggled to get any kind of form since we tore them a new one!
Pelegríni is really feeling the heat now - how nice!

Back
Top Bottom